The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Nah I was there and don't remember anything, just the movie. I heard that Kishi might be working on a new series though.

Maybe a continuation of Naruto or an old concept or something new, idk. Not even sure if it's true.

Wck6T8U.jpg

I just watched the latest episide of OPM and I'm really at a loss as to how dudes can't see the plot coming together :lol:
I didn't say I can't see it coming along, I'm saying it's been 9 episodes and nothing has happened. 9 episodes of any other show and nothing happened, people would be calling garbage. A show should take at no more than 4 episodes before it gets to the meat of the show.

Hitman reborn took FOREVERrRRrrR. To get good. Stuck with it though. Def had some sick momements and fights. Id compare that and fairy tail tho when plot no jutsu wins. Difference is Hitman reborn showed everyone getting it in and more realistic struggle even a few loses

So no more Gangsta anime due to their animation studio going bankrupt?
No. A new studio would probably be put on it. It's not uncommon for different studios to work on a show. For example Log Horizon and My Teenage romcom both had different studios animate their second seasons. Log Horizons animation quality dipped while Romcoms was better

More naruto spinoffs[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] can my dude use all that writing knowledge to make another anime? Jesus

Tokyo Ghoul RE

:frown:

Right in the feels and I think 56 is going to be even worse.

Mumen translates to "Licence-Less" in Japanese. Mumen Rider is supposed to be a pun on Kamen Rider, so the people subbing the anime didn't go for the direct translation

Both names are correct but Mumen Rider carries the pun properly for the Japnese audience
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I still think such wasted animation for dude to be beating villians with 1 punch
Cyborg is awesome though..
I do see where this anime is going
it's as if Goku was on earth just watching everyone else fail, but then having to step in to beat the boss after watching everyone else fail

Back
Top Bottom