The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach
Poor Shunsui. A victim of Kubo's writing. :lol: :smh:

One Piece
I am very interested in seeing the rest of the crew. :lol:

Luffy was really bout to get jumped something serious, looks like Jack just might run up on Fujitora, Tsuru and Sengoku to retreive Doflamingo, seems like he's the real deal, still think its Axe Hand Morgan

Oda seems to be giving Robin a little more focus maybe he's going to finally give her a number chapter, although this seems like a good time to give Chopper his number chapter instead. 
I liked the chapter. The arc seems to be off to a solid start although I hate these death cliffhangers cause no one takes them seriously. Although I wonder if the death confusion has something to do with Brook or if Caesar used sleeping gas to make it seem like they were dead, or if Raizou is using some ninja technique. 
Also, I wonder if Jack will return to Zou to be the antagonist of the arc. I doubt he succeeds in getting Doflamingo because that would make 0 sense. Jack going down would be a good way to get more of Kaidou's attention assuming Jack is actually his subordinate. 

I love Robin's morbid sense of humor. 

Also, I wonder why Wanda licked Luffy. Was it to mark him, so he wouldn't be attacked anymore or was there another reason.

Does the electricity come from haki, do they have special weapons like Carrot's gloves, but the bull did it too without any weapon, maybe it's static electricity from their fur.

Seems like this is going to be a good arc, especially if Oda can keep it focused and shorter.

Last edited:
one punch man is not funny enough to warrant such a terrible story (so far)
and to give this anime such awesome animation......smh shame

One Punch Man>>>>> Prison School
Kill ya self

Dudes ain't even read the manga but judging talmbout story :smh:

Dudes expecting Death Note Game of Thrones story when this is clearly a comedy parody of shounen :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes ain't even read the manga but judging talmbout story :smh:

Dudes expecting Death Note Game of Thrones story when this is clearly a comedy parody of shounen :smh:
I didn't bring up the manga though. You shouldn't have to read the manga to enjoy the anime.

I only read manga if I'm enjoying the anime and wanna see more. Not use it as a reference

I didn't bring up the manga though. You shouldn't have to read the manga to enjoy the anime.

I only read manga if I'm enjoying the anime and wanna see more. Not use it as a reference

^ this

That's how Naruto, one Piece and bleach started for me.

LL

:pimp:

The manga has the best art out of any series this decade :pimp:

59b0c23c0f17add9ac586fcc9cf84d781362610868_full.gif

200w_d.gif

Regardless, if yall understood the context of the gag webcomic, the epicly redrawn manga, and the immense popularity of both in japan you would understand why they had to get the HxH/Death Note animators on this :pimp:

Last edited:
guess im just not in to a gag shounen series. light humor is cool action is a must (which OPM ) has.

but the story though.....
at least spoil me and tell me he gets some real challengers.

the action is cool enough for me to stay in with the anime at least.....

LL

:pimp:

The manga has the best art out of any series this decade :pimp:

59b0c23c0f17add9ac586fcc9cf84d781362610868_full.gif

200w_d.gif

Regardless, if yall understood the context of the gag webcomic, the epicly redrawn manga, and the immense popularity of both in japan you would understand why they had to get the HxH/Death Note animators on this :pimp:
I would post some prison school scans to show some truly great artwork but they are all nsfw

I get that the animation is cool but OPM isn't particularly funny or interesting. If it was a 1 hour OvA I may see it's ok,

guess im just not in to a gag shounen series. light humor is cool action is a must (which OPM ) has.

but the story though.....
at least spoil me and tell me he gets some real challengers.

the action is cool enough for me to stay in with the anime at least.....

Like I said it's a gag series. Most gag manga (and most manga based anime in general) start off with single isolated stories with no continuity and then go on to major story arcs and introducing characters/villains. The "Saitama is invincible" gag goes away because they begin to focus on the tons of other superheroes/villains

Wait till they introduce the Hero Association, S-rank heroes, Sea People, etc. I'm tryna explain why they gave Madhouse the immense responsibility of adapting OPM and cataloging it alongside their masterpieces like HxH and Death Note but yall ain't hearing me :smh:

OPM>>>>> Prison School

Last edited:
I love manga with a great story as much as anyone, but One-punch man is great. There are real story arcs, they begin building now that you understand who Saitama is and you also know, there is a whole Heroes association with different levels, which allows things to expand around Saitama.

I love manga with a great story as much as anyone, but One-punch man is great. There are real story arcs, they begin building now that you understand who Saitama is and you also know, there is a whole Heroes association with different levels, which allows things to expand around Saitama.

No offense Kingdom but I trust Leb's opinion more than yours
(thats what you get for your continued hate against One piece)
Now I will check it out
Thanks Leb for the recommendation :smokin

Plus Prison school is Shounen, so I would never say one over the other.. but as far as funny (if you want to compare that) PS always has me in tears.
OPM has had funny moments. but nothing like what PS brings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom