The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kubo
snowmageddon2015.gif

Did you guys see the trailer for the Attack on Titan Video game for PS4/PS3/PSVita? Or am i just late?

Bleach

So does he have 2 bankais or is she about to save the day? :nerd:
The way the chapter ended confused me a bit too. What I got from it was that he has nanao's Zampakuto which he uses in his 2 sword style. Giving it back to her might make her more powerful or something. Now I'm curious as to what weapon she's been using up to this point, if any. I also want to know what Shunsui's relationship is with Nanao. Maybe he's her father or something. :lol:

The way the chapter ended confused me a bit too. What I got from it was that he has nanao's Zampakuto which he uses in his 2 sword style. Giving it back to her might make her more powerful or something. Now I'm curious as to what weapon she's been using up to this point, if any. I also want to know what Shunsui's relationship is with Nanao. Maybe he's her father or something. :lol:

She always had her zanpakuto hidden in her sleeve, so lets see what will happen. What if he is really her uncle? That would be crazy. Flashback coming soon.

Funny that Bleach has us having a minor discussion since it's been so all over the place and most of us want it to finish.

In my opinion Bleach could've been over after HM>
but honestly I've enjoyed the post get ichigo his powers arc.
its had some of the weirdest chapters ive ever seen in a Manga..but it hasn't been bad at all.

I want to see it finish, but i want to see how far this arc goes.

what is bothering me. ..
is the fact that they;re making all the vice captains be better. and show them sign but it seems so rushed. and hell we'll we've barely seen the OG captains thrive

Attack on Titan
Are those things harpoons or some kind of Pile Bunkers?
Either way, **** is finally gonna go down. :pimp:

AOT is about to be lit[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Those new electric weapons[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yo I just finished the 12 episodes of Gangsta on Hulu.........what happened?! Where is the rest of it?!

In the garbage where it belongs.

If youre gonna bother with an adaptation dont half *** it :smh:

And keep sleeping on aot junior high like yesterdays episode wasnt gold.

tumblr_mtl6aysWnS1sdg38oo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nxh5g7BB3U1rzen6uo1_540.gif

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
one punch man tho :pimp:

edit:

just finished aot. confused on the strategy...
eren has to fight reiner THEN beast titan? thats OD, idk if eren is ready for that level of fisticuffs. plus levi is supposed to kill beast titan with no trees or buildings? beast titan would body levi early...

...unless that isn't levi's final form :tongue:

but for real i don't see it. new weapons are the key i guess. but colossal titan is still in the cut, and eren def isn't about that life unless he gains full armament haki and goes unbreakable...size is still off tho, he'd be fighting knee level compared to dude...

chapter was :pimp: :pimp: strong writing and suspense buildup

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching seven deadly sins since the Netflix deal kicked in.

It's not half bad. A little shallow and could be fleshed out more though. Gotta say though, Hawk the pig is my favorite character by far

Can someone PM me where I can watch OP dubbed on mobile? None of the apps I have are dubbed and when I start a show dubbed I can't finish it subbed.

It's one or the other. *shrug*

I've been playing the One Piece Treasure Cruise game for the past 6 months and I don't know/remember a good portion of the characters.

Finally got around to watching seven deadly sins since the Netflix deal kicked in.

It's not half bad. A little shallow and could be fleshed out more though. Gotta say though, Hawk the pig is my favorite character by far

i agree it can use a beefier story. it was really similar to FMA brotherhood. just nowhere near as epic.

season 2 is coming 2016.

NOT SURE IF YOU CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ANYMORE AFTER THAT COMMENT :lol:

GANGSTA :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nothing :pimp: about gangsta.

Not even 1/16 of a :smokin

Had a lot of potential until half way in when the quality in animation dropped, story line started getting rushed, wasted an episode for a recap of a 12 episode series, and that garbage go read the manga excuse of an ending.

**** was suppose to be anime of the season and ended up being the seasons biggest flop and a complete waste of bandwidth.

Nah gangsta is greatness but like I've said before the anime came out way to early it's a MONTHLY series that's only 40-ish chapters in and the things that happen in the anime haven't been finished in the manga so like I said before expect a aot sized season break

Man Ippo is out

not sure how Takamura is pulling out of this one, but the wierd thing is you never see episodes where someone sustains a beating like this, I understand this happens in boxing but he hasnt had a match where it is drawn out like this. I think its weak if Takamura loses because Im not sure what he gains by losing at all

Man Ippo is out

not sure how Takamura is pulling out of this one, but the wierd thing is you never see episodes where someone sustains a beating like this, I understand this happens in boxing but he hasnt had a match where it is drawn out like this. I think its weak if Takamura loses because Im not sure what he gains by losing at all
I'm pretty sure he's still gonna win this somehow, but he's probably not coming out of this in one piece. Some of that damage is gonna be permanent.

I'm pretty sure he's still gonna win this somehow, but he's probably not coming out of this in one piece. Some of that damage is gonna be permanent.

Whichin itself is a dang shame as he is a pure monster

Back
Top Bottom