The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

PART 4 ******* LETS GO! AVY CHECK I BEEN WAITIN ON THIS! CRAZY DIAMOND BOUT TO BE IN THIS ***** 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I remember somebody mentioning Amagi Brilliant Park a while ago so I finally ended up watching it on Crunchroll. I actually really liked it. The humor was good and it's actually an interesting concept that reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's also one of the few amines that I could see as adaptable without changing a ton

Last edited:
MBP was def entertaining, a lot of stupid stuff imo but also funny. I think the ep trying to make the singers better was good.. and when my homie gave that work to the customer and had it on youtube..

PART 4 ******* LETS GO! AVY CHECK I BEEN WAITIN ON THIS! CRAZY DIAMOND BOUT TO BE IN THIS ***** :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I love part 4, but you know what this really means, don't you? This means we are one step closer to seeing Stone Ocean animated. That will be nuts. :pimp:
Made In Heaven animated... :wow: :pimp:

I hope part 5 goes over well so that they consider part 6. :lol:

Last edited:
Enjoying Aldnoah.Zero. Messed up what inaho did to slaine. Now the dude is getting tortured.

The ending of season 1 was stupid though. I read a summary of the first 2 episodes of season 2 and it sounds like it gets dumber.

The ending of season 1 was stupid though. I read a summary of the first 2 episodes of season 2 and it sounds like it gets dumber.

I warned you :lol:

Recently finished Durarara X2 Ten and I'm happy the next season is coming at the top of the year, because it ended just as things felt like they were REALLY about to get interesting.

I've been off the ball heavily this season. So far I've only seen One Punch Man, Osomatsu-San (all over the place, but good for a chuckle or two. Similar to Gintama apparently), and Owarimonogatari.

What are you guys feeling this season?

Last edited:
Another thing that's annoying about one punch man is damn near every side character is more interesting than the main character. Like I would like to see more about the ninja dude and the cyborg dude instead of this bald ahh N

I warned you :lol:

Recently finished Durarara X2 Ten and I'm happy the next season is coming at the top of the year, because it ended just as things felt like they were REALLY about to get interesting.

I've been off the ball heavily this season. So far I've only seen One Punch Man, Osomatsu-San (all over the place, but good for a chuckle or two. Similar to Gintama apparently), and Owarimonogatari.

What are you guys feeling this season?
Norigami, haikyuu, K

Norigami, haikyuu, K

I completely forgot about Noragami Aragoto :lol:

Definitely watching that as well and you just reminded me that I forgot about the last two episodes.

Tried that K joint but it was clear to me that it was part of a series, and despite the fight scenes being pretty damn good, I didn't find myself really wanting to go back and get some background on what's going on.

I'm going to give Haikyuu a shot one of these days off the strength of all of the love you show it. I'm really not into sports anime as a whole so I had never bothered previously.

Last edited:
One Piece
I really need them to hit some flash backs to flush things out, but that probably won't happen until they meet Sanji.
If the other half of the straw hats aren't dead, I'd like to know who are the bodies (if any) at the forest.
Anyone else find Robin's comedy schtick boring now?

I'm interested to see how the live action prison school show is gonna turn out. I'm not expecting nudity or anything, but I wonder how much it'll be toned down

Back
Top Bottom