The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You know an anime's good, when you're willing to watch it in SD.
Wolf's Rain so far is :pimp:

Last edited:
One punch man :lol: it's entertaining enough to keep watching. Sucks that they waste this dope animation on a pretty dumb story

Dragon Ball Super
What in the hell did Chi Chi spend 100 million zeni on so fast? :lol:

You know an anime's good, when you're willing to watch it in SD.
Wolf's Rain so far is
pimp.gif
youve never seen wolfs rain? oh man.... i watched it way back when toonami used to air it at night.... the ending man?! FEELS! FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

I didn't know the second [COLOR=#red]Kyoukai No Kana movie[/COLOR] takes place after the anime series ended. What a pleasant surprise. :pimp:

I didn't know the second [COLOR=#red]Kyoukai No Kana movie[/COLOR] takes place after the anime series ended. What a pleasant surprise. :pimp:
Yo, I literally just randomly found this last night buried in crunchyroll and I watched like 5 eps. It's a pretty neat little show

Crunchy roll is such a mess of you wanna discover stuff. I had to scroll through like a hundred shows to find a few interesting ones

Yo, I literally just randomly found this last night buried in crunchyroll and I watched like 5 eps. It's a pretty neat little show

Crunchy roll is such a mess of you wanna discover stuff. I had to scroll through like a hundred shows to find a few interesting ones
It's a really nice show. and this new movie is great too. :pimp:

I didn't know the second [COLOR=#red]Kyoukai No Kanata movie[/COLOR] takes place after the anime series ended. What a pleasant surprise. :pimp:

I had watched it this past weekend and loved the fact that we got a true conclusion. Been waiting for this movie and it didn't disappoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom