The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

caught up on AOT.

last chapter ...those last few pages...best chapter in a LONG time, cuz **** is about to GO DOWN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ending had me like

omg079.gif

when ape titan squaded up with those titans out of nowhere, with a walk like he's about to body a whole ball team :wow:

when levy came out of no where and shanked dude in the neck and chest, dude is surgical. but reiner had god mode activated.

and eren looks like he's about to put the hands of god on reiner. i swear if u had a scouter on him, that **** would be exploding

DAMN that chapter was good.

Agreed. **** always goes down when the Ape's around :lol:

Yeah I was rocking with it until I seen dude holler at his Pokemon to come back :rofl: this might be worse than bleach filler

Last edited:
Yeah I was rocking with it until I seen dude holler at his Pokemon to come back :rofl: this might be worse than bleach filler
Man, Bleach and Naruto may have some of the worst filler of all time.

Having said that, I still rocks with the Naruto Curry of life arc. Unintentionally hilarious suicide by Raiga and Rock lee getting drunk off poison curry

Bleach by far had the worst fillers. They would go from ichigo getting washed by grimmjow to Kon and that fake magician soul reaper dude having adventures.

I miss naruto guise....the feels. Im sorry naruto for trashing your rasengan....come back please

Bleach by far had the worst fillers. They would go from ichigo getting washed by grimmjow to Kon and that fake magician soul reaper dude having adventures.

I miss naruto guise....the feels. Im sorry naruto for trashing your rasengan....come back please

Lmfao!!! You right forgot all about that. That **** used to be TERRIBLE

They didnt even try to blend it at all smh. Atleast back with DBZ fillers they just expanded what was already going on or threw in sagas between arcs during the Z fighters down time but Bleach would do them in the middle of battles.

I heard some of the shippuden filler arcs were actually supposed to be movies that they for some reason just cut into episodes like the Chikara arc and the kakashi Anbu black ops arc (best filler arcs TBH)

YO!! I watching that a couple weeks ago(still on my first watch of bleach) and was upset that arc was getting split up so far apart thank god for the internet getting me to the REAL NEXT EPISODE smh

They didnt even try to blend it at all smh. Atleast back with DBZ fillers they just expanded what was already going on or threw in sagas between arcs during the Z fighters down time but Bleach would do them in the middle of battles.
Yeah. Maybe it was just my kid mind but the DBZ filler seemed to actually fit somewhat. Like Picolo chilling at Gokus house and wanting to get drivers licenses because chichi was nagging them just seemed ok to me. It wasn't like a random saiyan flew down in before the Cell games and they had to fight them

tumblr_nwdxpiE9Z11re7cx9o1_400.gif

:wow:

tumblr_nwdybn05Tm1qlmv3xo1_500.gif

:pimp:

Lupin
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa ****ai ga Umatteiru
Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
Young Black Jack
One Punch Man

AOT Junior High still taking the aots lead so far.

All I know is that pokeball. Need a break from the new Durara series. First time reading he description for Bleach and it sounds good. Will try it out. Hate watching older stuff though since it's not in HD.

I can see pokemon and yugioh, but what's the last one?

Digimon? :lol:
Yeah its digimon hey did that new digimon show actually air yet? It's got all the og characters so I'm tryna check it out

I can see pokemon and yugioh, but what's the last one?

Digimon? :lol:
Yeah its digimon hey did that new digimon show actually air yet? It's got all the og characters so I'm tryna check it out
not yet, i think its next month.

Nov. 21st actually.

If you mean Digimon Tri, its not a tv show. Its a 6 part OVA series that will be shown in theaters.

Back
Top Bottom