The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach
Use your Bankai Already!! :lol:

One Piece
Oh snap, Blackbeard vs. The revolutionaries. I cant wait to see the outcome of that. :pimp:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ALSO, ONE PUNCH MAN IS DOPE AS H***

:pimp:

Prison School
Kyoshi again with those accidental godlike skills with women. :lol:
And I wasn't expecting root beer to be her trigger. :lol:

Prison School
Darts and Root Beer..
Chair Man being set up doe...
roll.gif

Bleach
so we have the hands of god
the eyes of god

so i assume the hearing

the legs 

the body 

are the other three chosen.

hmmm...
nerd.gif

Prison School
Kyoshi again with those accidental godlike skills with women. :lol:
And I wasn't expecting root beer to be her trigger. :lol:

Prison School
I thought they already tried the rootbeer theory when they splashed it on her.

my man Kiyoshi just be takin the yambs like PePe!

Shingeki no Kyoujin
Hot damn things escalated quickly. :pimp:
People are gonna die. :lol:

AOT
So Reiner=Jason Voorhies[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Started up Durara again since it was on netflix. On episode 11. I'm really liking the backstory of Celty. The other stories seem interesting too. The sister and seiji are creepy though.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Durarara. One of the strengths of the series IMO is how pretty much every character has an interesting back story to me and how they intertwined.

I've only watched like two episodes of season 2 and need finish it though.

bleach needs to die already. final fight, ultimate power ups lets go already...itll be 2 years before ichigo throws down at this rate...saga lame as hell.

Funny that I started Durara up again last night and today at comic con I saw an awesome Celty cosplay. She was moving so fast through the crowd I couldn't get a clear pic. Saw an awesome Saber cosplay too but she walked away before I could get a pic.

I don't know how to watch AOT junior high with the amount of death and drama that's about to go down in the manga[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Guess I'll give it a try..

I saw that sword art online has a ps4 game. From watching people play it looks like it has final fantasy type gameplay.

It seems that all the shows( at least when they come on crunchyroll and hulu) only air on Saturdays. theres nothing on during the rest of the week. This season is pretty week overall aside from haikyuu and I guess K for the animation

I was struggling to find something new to watch and came across Owarimongatari( long name). Anyway confusing as hell and really trippy. Turns out its the second season of another show but since the names are different, crunchy roll decided to not group them together. I read the wiki for it and the second stopry arc seems extremely interesting and less confusing

Last edited:
Showed up too late to catch the beginning/middle
tired.gif
 but got to see the final fight of the Boruto movie at comic con today.

Finally catching up on Shippuden & I have to say I don't see where all the slander comes from. I expected quite a decline in the story but I have to say no anime kept me as entertained for such a long amount of time as Naruto. I'm only on episode 380 however.

Finally catching up on Shippuden & I have to say I don't see where all the slander comes from. I expected quite a decline in the story but I have to say no anime kept me as entertained for such a long amount of time as Naruto. I'm only on episode 380 however.

If you're this far into the war arc and don't have any problems then you're not going to dislike the rest of the series.

My major gripe with naruto was that there wasn't nearly enough worldbuilding in Shippuden. Kishi just went all out with the Sage of Six Paths nonsense and the war dragged on and was really dull at times.

The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke completely redeemed the series to me :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom