The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

this is really happening
roll.gif

Whats the concensus on dbz super? Worth the watch?
I say yes, but only if you havent seen Battle of the Gods or Revival of F like me. The fillers are funny though. :lol:
If you don't care much for that stuff though then I suggest you wait for the Mirror Universe tournament that's coming after the Revival of F arc.

New Chapter of DBZ. it's starting to warm up.
what if there are Saiyans  in the the 6th universe?

Fams, rewatch episode 19, I believe Koushrio is an owl zoan user, and that he killed kuina bc he doesn't/can't have a woman run his dojo (I also think the Gandhi cat in the gorosei is his pops, might be part of the reason why). Kuina was about to break her limiter, he peeped and nipped it in the bud, used his powers to convince zoro to want to get the Wado Ichimonji

Nah man, just a good ol theory I got when i was doing a rewatch, I'm excited for toms chap, hope we see raizou

i sat and watched that whole episode. I've never seen a one piece anime episode... just read.

Thanks for that
That owl watching kuina and zoro was what triggered me, I think he saw them talking, saw how she was ready to surpass her limit, the owls eyes closed, next scene she's dead after washing koshiros counterpart in sparring, he saw her getting too strong

Bleach:
Senpuku [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Touchy subject Kubo but an interesting battle nonetheless

Bleach
His Bankai has some interesting abilities. I'm curious as to how this will turn out...

One Piece
A Mink tribe member with nami's clothes on...
Either Nami is a furry now, or she is without her clothes... :nerd:

How much drugs does Kubo do to come up with this ****? 
laugh.gif

Meanwhile furry enthusiasts all over the world rejoicing over the newest OP chapter 
laugh.gif

One Piece
A Mink tribe member with nami's clothes on...
Either Nami is a furry now, or she is without her clothes... :nerd:

check I think it's chapter 795, Nami had changed outfits to a skirt and tee or something. So she may have befriended that mink and given her the clothing or something, but who knows.

I accidentally clicked a prison school clip and watched a dude with a fleshlight on his junk awkwardly make out with a blonde chick with no panties til her nose bled.

What the hell have you guys been watching...

I accidentally clicked a prison school clip and watched a dude with a fleshlight on his junk awkwardly make out with a blonde chick with no panties til her nose bled.

Not whatever you've been watching. We've been watching a guy with a water bottle on his junk awkwardly make out with a blonde chick with no panties til her nose bled.

Not whatever you've been watching. We've been watching a guy with a water bottle on his junk awkwardly make out with a blonde chick with no panties til her nose bled.

:rofl:

It's all about context. A random clip won't covey anything really. What you are seeing was a battle of wills to defeat each other

Back
Top Bottom