The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man idk how Meliodas avoids this impending L
someone is gonna come to his rescue. they have to.
laugh.gif
Between the chains keeping him in that spot and Estarossa being overpowered, even Escanor with a tan couldn't get him out of that situation. It's gonna take some serious plot armor no jutsu to save him

Bungo Stray Dogs is pretty damn good.

These last two episodes were especially strong.

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can get a playlist for anime op and ed music.

Was listening to them good ole naruto and bleach openings on youtube. Need them on my workout playlist agaain

OK Bleach. I'll play.
Word. It now has my attention, again. :lol:
Am I seeing it right? Did he use his Shinigami powers and his Quincy powers to awaken his hollow form? That's some hybrid form. :lol:

Last edited:
One Piece
Seeing Totland is making me hungry. :lol:'
And Pudding aint that bad looking. maybe Sanji should marry her. :lol:

Haven't watched a series of over 13 episodes in a while now. Since its summer I figured i'd try to get back into the swing of things and hopefully knock a few anime off of my list. Going to start with Turn A Gundam

Hoping i'll be able to finish a series a week (Starting next week of course).

Last edited:
My summer anime was Urusei yatsura

190+ Episodes
10 ovas
5 movies

And it was a great watch.

Damn that is a project. I wasn't really expecting to tackle any anime that large, but figured most would be similar to Turn A, which is only 26 episodes not counting like 2 OVAs I think. Maybe i'll devote i'll look around for something longer and devote an entire month to it.

Damn that is a project. I wasn't really expecting to tackle any anime that large, but figured most would be similar to Turn A, which is only 26 episodes not counting like 2 OVAs I think. Maybe i'll devote i'll look around for something longer and devote an entire month to it.

It's an older anime from the 1980s
But a classic

If you find anything long and interesting for the summer watch let us know

I've been looking for something longer than the traditional 12 episode run

Has anyone read I Am A Hero?

Best/most disgusting thing i ever read
You got good taste that one is a classic.

If you like Disgusting reads

Might I recommend

Dead Tube  (Ecchi, Nice story, Good gore)

Trash! (Gore, comedy, and the main characters are nice to look at)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw (Older one but the story is funny and the action scenes are nice)

Fukushuu Kyou****su  (Thriller, School girl that got bullied takes her revenge on her classmates)

And this one right here is just creepy af  ==>   Kichikujima (To crazy to even describe)

Back
Top Bottom