The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This weeks seven deadly sins [emoji]128293[/emoji]

No clue how this goes next week tho [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Re:Zero was heavy this week.

Introduced a bit of background info about his ability as well that I definitely want to see get expanded on soon.
Every time I watch I'm pissed I got to wait a week for more. It really amped up this week. I need to see more about his ties with the Witch 

When you finally finish Erased and you start looking to see if it has a season 2 and you find out the show just came out this year 
mean.gif

Finished Naruto The Last. **** is beautiful :wow:

villain sucked though

Last edited:
Every time I watch I'm pissed I got to wait a week for more. It really amped up this week. I need to see more about his ties with the Witch 

For real, this is one of those series that are best enjoyed continuously, but it's just too good for me to stop and wait the rest of the episodes out :lol:

Those witch connection claims are super interesting. Like, son didn't even know who she was before Emilia schooled him, so how/when would she have given him such an ability? Also, who exactly is coming through at night and clapping them if it wasn't one of the twins?

Hopefully we get at least a few answers before the season ends.

Boku no Hero Academia just isn't missing at all. That fight, and the emotions behind it well fantastically animated.

I can already tell that Deku is a beast when his mind is right. That maneuver at the end to finesse the W was :smokin

Kacchan needs a therapist and some vagina. Son is tweaked up.

Last edited:
Kacchan's a freshman & his hands sweat nitroglycerin
I bet He gets nervous around a female & blows the whole place up [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Boku no Hero episode was good. It didnt start the way I wanted, I just wanted to see the fight. The flash backs weren't bad but man the last quarter of the episode blew me away. Deku finessing that W for the squad was badass 

One piece fire as usual
This whole cake island arc is [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Now that we're seeing who the players Are in this wedding it will be interesting

I think I like Koutetsujou-no-Cabaneli

more than Attack on Titan.

But it's still early in the series

For real, this is one of those series that are best enjoyed continuously, but it's just too good for me to stop and wait the rest of the episodes out :lol:

Those witch connection claims are super interesting. Like, son didn't even know who she was before Emilia schooled him, so how/when would she have given him such an ability? Also, who exactly is coming through at night and clapping them if it wasn't one of the twins?

Hopefully we get at least a few answers before the season ends.

Boku no Hero Academia just isn't missing at all. That fight, and the emotions behind it well fantastically animated.

I can already tell that Deku is a beast when his mind is right. That maneuver at the end to finesse the W was :smokin

Kacchan needs a therapist and some vagina. Son is tweaked up.

nah it's the twins that are killing him on the 4th night. Basically roswaald and the twins don't trust him at all. The blue haired twin carries the ball and chain that killed him the first night and she also attacked him the second time.

Looks like Hero Academia is pushing out the apparel and accessories for any collectors out there

Could have did Kacchan mask

Yeah I'm disappointed in the lack of more Apparel :smh:
I guess they didn't wanna milk the show all the way just yet

But that All Might Cell Phone strap is getting tossed on the keychain :smokin

Yeah I'm disappointed in the lack of more Apparel :smh:
I guess they didn't wanna milk the show all the way just yet

But that All Might Cell Phone strap is getting tossed on the keychain :smokin
word. That's what I was gonna get too. :lol:
As a matter of fact, I feel like going to little Tokyo to see if I can find something in The Jungle. :lol:

Last edited:
Man Pissed me off!
Don't just drop off little hints like that
Different Villages,
A Cousin who's face was never shown found the village.

The girl making up stories about working somewhere
Being missing.

And then the bus?
How did he even get the Bus out the mud?!

They got a lot of explaining to do next episode.

And Chubby girl is the smartest out of all of them but won't say a damn thing!
Words to tell her before you go raw.

Pic Via :Big Order Anime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom