Last edited:

WORLD TRIGGER IS JOKING RIGHT?

BRUH WHAT
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
this legitimately ruined my day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] straight bull ****
CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW THEY CHOOSE TO END THE ANIME. SMH. GONNA HAVE TO READ THE MANGA NOW. I HAVE GOT TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING.
Damn this so long ago but should I continue to watch im just now picking back up on the Truth and Lies ep?

Yo fams what anime have I've been missing out on recommend your boy some

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (Attack On Train)
Mayoiga
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Gate
One Man Punch
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Flying Witch
Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju

Folks also seem to like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Last edited:

Mayoiga
Gate
One Man Punch
Flying Witch

Added a few of those to the watchlist    

I never was a fan of JoJo after season 2 but the first one was good

what everyone thoughts on

Ushio and Tora>

Boku no Hero Academia
There are some serious death flag vibes in the new chapter. :lol:

RE: ZERO MAN 
frown.gif
frown.gif

This last week was so long as I waited for this episode. Glad my boy Subaru made some progress. the lap scene was well done. 

I was just googling some stuff about Re: zero and its kinda depressing. Not the story but the release schedule of everything

the anime will probably finish up around volume 3 of the light novel. There are 8 light novels as it stands now and it's still going( it goes Web Novel> Light Novel> Anime & Manga). and the 8 novels that have been published is only like 25% of the story

And then the other kicker is that only the first 2 novels are being translated right now( the stuff that's already been animated)

It feels like this is gonna be another berserk situation IMO. Gonna be like 20 years before its all finished :smh:

Last edited:

Mayoiga

Gate

One Man Punch

Flying Witch

Added a few of those to the watchlist    
I never was a fan of JoJo after season 2 but the first one was good

what everyone thoughts on
Ushio and Tora>

DONT KNOW HOW LONG YOU BEEN AWAY BUT

MY HERO ACADEMIA
KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS
& ONE PUNCH MAN

ARE PROBABLY THE BEST ANIMES TO COME OUT IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO

When does OP start getting lit? I'm currently watching the Laboon Arc but I'm bored :lol:

Laboon...that was at the start of Alabasta. My friend, strap yourself in and get ready for one heck of a ride. :smokin The Alabasta/Baroque Works Saga is what hooked me on the series. Think from where you are now it spans like 50-70 episodes, covering multiple different islands.

Last edited:

When does OP start getting lit? I'm currently watching the Laboon Arc but I'm bored
laugh.gif
Laboon...that was at the start of Alabasta. My friend, strap yourself in and get ready for one heck of a ride.
smokin.gif
The Alabasta/Baroque Works Saga is what hooked me on the series. Think from where you are now it spans like 50-70 episodes, covering multiple different islands.
***** said Laboon. He's not even at the true beginning of the journey yet. Like you just said Whiskey Peak is where it all begins really

My hero academia :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x

THIS is what I'm talking about, when I wanna watch an anime, THIS is what I wanna be introduced to. Super powers, challenged main character, rivals, mentors, etc. animes like this will always be better than the death note types. Which are cool too but animes like this, OP, bleach, naruto, etc show to true creativity of anime. I can watch a regular tv show if i wanna see mystery and thrills. I need super powers, swords men, shinigami, shinobi, SOMETHING :pimp:

In short you're a shonen fan. Lmao

Son really could've just summed it up like that :lol:

Strongly disagree with shounen being "better" than seinen, but I can appreciate both so long as they're done well.

I personally prefer the strong plot and character development that I find to be more prevalent in seinen, josei, etc. over all of shounen's general charms though.

About to play catch up on this weekend's anime right now.

as much as I love Shonen, the better stories are told through Seinin

my top 4 animes are all Seinin. which still has the action but the story is 100x deeper. never any disappointment (**cough bleach**, )

My hero academia :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x

THIS is what I'm talking about, when I wanna watch an anime, THIS is what I wanna be introduced to. Super powers, challenged main character, rivals, mentors, etc. animes like this will always be better than the death note types. Which are cool too but animes like this, OP, bleach, naruto, etc show to true creativity of anime. I can watch a regular tv show if i wanna see mystery and thrills. I need super powers, swords men, shinigami, shinobi, SOMETHING :pimp:

READ THE MANGA. IT'S SO ****ING LIT. TOO BAD STAIN WONT BE ANIMATED THIS SEASON. HE IS STRAIGHT UP :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

is How to get yambs in the dungeon coming back for season 2 or what???

i think Boku Academa and shogeki no souma will be my first new mangas i'll start in years.

(aside from prison school)

is How to get yambs in the dungeon coming back for season 2 or what???

i think Boku Academa and shogeki no souma will be my first new mangas i'll start in years.

(aside from prison school)
How to pick up girls in Dungeons is a light novel series. So they come out much slower than a weekly/ monthly manga. The first season ran through like 5 volumes and I think there are around 8 or so out there now.

That's the bad thing about light novels. They take forever to come out and each volume gets animated fairly quickly

Back
Top Bottom