The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Alright guys, I am going to start on a new manga, which should I choose?

Hunter X Hunter? (I have seen the anime and would like to start where the anime left off)
Noblesse
World Trigger

Which would you recommend?

Last edited:
Also, what are your thought on this? :nerd:

It has this Avatar vibe to it (which is not necessarily a bad thing) but it's hard to judge since the trailer showed no enemies nor fight scenes.

Hunter X Hunter? (I have seen the anime and would like to start where the anime left off)
Noblesse
World Trigger

I read all 3 and Noblesse is my favorite. Frankenstein 
pimp.gif

I might've mentioned this series a while back already but I just caught up on Real Account and it's been eventful as hell in my absence
laugh.gif

If anyone is looking for something out of the ordinary to read with an interesting plot, I recommend it.

It's technically been split up into I and II:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Real-Account
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Real-Account-II
Glad somebody else is reading this. This week we got like 7 chapters translated back to back so I was hype 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next one 
smokin.gif

Noblesse
World Trigger

Noblesse
Korean manwhas are LIT

Glad somebody else is reading this. This week we got like 7 chapters translated back to back so I was hype :lol:

Can't wait for the next one :smokin

Had me thinking that I really hadn't paid attention to it in a cool 3 months for a second :lol:

Blanks are starting to get filled in and the number of remaining players is decreasing by the chapters, so I know this is going to pick up even more from here on out.

Can someone help ID this anime ..

It came out a couple years ago. There's like a war against parasites and I think the main character is a cop or something. I think there was like a shield and the city was divided into wards.

It's not Parasyte.

Re:Zero was heavy this week.

Introduced a bit of background info about his ability as well that I definitely want to see get expanded on soon.

Finally got around to watching JoJo
The 26 episode dub from 2012

This show is lit
Got me trying to learn the Old English slang

Back
Top Bottom