The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

try animefreak.tv
Blocked too but repped anyway 
wink.gif
 looks like ryuanime will be the go to for now.

Boku no Hero Academia
Yo, the manga is gonna be lit as hell now. :wow: :pimp:

Bro, you've been going hard as hell in this thread for the past how many years now? Definitely >5 :pimp: What are you watching / reading nowadays?

Last edited:
459 episodes of shippuden
And sakura still looking at Naruto and Sasuke with her mouth open
Stuck

459 episodes of shippuden
And sakura still looking at Naruto and Sasuke with her mouth open
Stuck

Facts. Sakura was trash from the beginning of the story to the very end :lol: Some of the worst writing i've ever seen. Remember that she tried to make something of herself during the War when she finally activated Tsunade's seal, only to instantly be placed in danger and need Naruto and Sasuke to save her again in the very next second :rofl:

That being said though, Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori was one of the best fights in the series in my opinion.

Facts. Sakura was trash from the beginning of the story to the very end
laugh.gif
Some of the worst writing i've ever seen. Remember that she tried to make something of herself during the War when she finally activated Tsunade's seal, only to instantly be placed in danger and need Naruto and Sasuke to save her again in the very next second
roll.gif

That being said though, Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori was one of the best fights in the series in my opinion.
Why they do her like that?

The Chiyo fight was the memorable fights for her out of the Series

I thought she was going to new levels after that one.

Got my hopes up for nothing.

Bro, you've been going hard as hell in this thread for the past how many years now? Definitely >5 :pimp: What are you watching / reading nowadays?
I think It's been about 8 years (since the old thread :lol:).
I watch most of the stuff in every season. This season, my favorites are Kanbaneri of the Iron Fortress, My Hero Academia, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure among others. And I read too much to remember what they all are. :lol:

While i'm here, I can't wait to go to the Anime Expo in LA this year, since I missed the one last year. :pimp:

I ran through the 1st 2 seasons of Yowamushi pedal over the last few days. I really liked it. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't fast forward through like whole episodes at times. The entire second season takes place during the 1 event and most of its is during the final race

It has DBZ levels of dragging things out

Last edited:
While i'm here, I can't wait to go to the Anime Expo in LA this year, since I missed the one last year.
pimp.gif
Man I've always wanted to check out Expo. 

Can you do me a favor too?
If you run into Jessica Nigri. Can you tell me what she smells like?

Man I've always wanted to check out Expo. 

Can you do me a favor too?

If you run into Jessica Nigri. Can you tell me what she smells like?

I did that a long time ago :lol:
But seriously,i hope to take a lot of pics this year..

The Lost Village

Lovepon's backstory was so sad
frown.gif

I love her even more now

EXECUTE!

EXECUTE!

EXECUTE!

Hit this ___ with a eurostep into the arms of a real one :lol:

Yes-Men don't prosper!

This episode was hilarious to me though

These back stories didn't do too much for me. Lovepon's was legitimate but still didn't completely explain her mental issues in my opinion, and Nyanta getting bullied by those lames ellicits a little sympathy (even though her actual source of trauma is entirely her fault), but the other two are straight "c'mon son" status :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom