The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah sasuke look wack. Wake me up when Naruto GT gets past what happened in the movie. Is it gonna be weekly or monthly?

Boooooooy if Sasuke don't get out of here looking like becky with the good hair

He look like he went to Super Cuts and got a perm or used to much old spice styling gel

Why they do dude like that?
I'm just waiting for him to flip his hair with his hand and start sparkling

Boooooooy if Sasuke don't get out of here looking like becky with the good hair

He look like he went to Super Cuts and got a perm or used to much old spice styling gel

Why they do dude like that?
I'm just waiting for him to flip his hair with his hand and start sparkling

******* Christ [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Called my man's Becky with the good hair lmao

OH MY GOD, YESSSS SONNNN

Shippuden is finally out of filler mode, and we back to the actual Naruto plot in the anime again.  THE TORTURE IS OVER, GOD DAMMIT.............

Last edited:
I think the last Naruto ep I watched was my man Asuma dying. RiP.. :frown:

As much as I love anime and Manga. It's the sub titles I can't do. I have a lot going on so trying to catch it week by week and multiples is hard. New stuff just coming out I can or just 1 12 ep season I'm good with

Last edited:
So Im confused. Is the boruto manga just going to start by retelling the Boruto movie,first( sorta like a Dragonball super thing). Because I read the synopsis of the movie a while back and it's pretty similar to he manga so far.

And was the previous Boruto/ Sarada story just a non cannon thing?

Last edited:
So Im confused. Is the boruto manga just going to start by retelling the Boruto movie,first( sorta like a Dragonball super thing). Because I read the synopsis of the movie a while back and it's pretty similar to he manga so far.
I can imagine 2 more chapters if there continuing it at this 60 pg length. One would be the exams, and the other would be the villain battle. I hope they continue the story. I'm more interested in the "present time" battle Boruto is having, so may'be the rest of the manga will lead up to that in the next few years?

And was the previous Boruto/ Sarada story just a non cannon thing?

I'm pretty sure its canon. What makes you think otherwise?

Yes and no. Watching all of theor growth from naruto not being able to walk on water to climbing a tree. Til the end of pre time skip was amazing.
But theres no real need to have all that again for boruto and crew. His mom has a bloodline jutsu and his dad is naruto. I wouldnt expect to see him struggle. I think this start is still good. Cliche but it all depends on who that kid was in the beginning

Just read Boruto manga. That draw :x No offense to whoever drew, his work is so terrible.

I find this hard to believe that iKishi's assistants draw it. Later, I saw a tweet that a fan drew Boruto's first chapter. Now I can believe this one. :lol:

Last edited:
i dont think the art was bad or much different than the original.

Pre timeskip is the best hands down.

anyone have that site or page that had all the other manga artist that drew naruto characters in their style?? i want to use that as my revolving pc background.

i just peeped the boruto movie

dope :smokin

now it reallly makes me question the first few pages of the manga :nerd:

Last edited:

Yo Konohamaru using hack-no-jitsu is lame/No chakra usage. Original Naruto was better pre shippudden

Agreed, Part 1 is amazing and the anime production was much better than Part 2.

Agreed, but the first few arcs in Shippuden were solid and the Pein Arc was simply one of the best in the entire series. Had things gone differently that honestly would've been the perfect place to either end the series or have another time skip take part afterwards for a Part 3. After Pein the series suffered a significant drop in quality.

School is blocking just about every google anime site now 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom