The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

MY HERO ACADEMIA HAS THE SHORTEST EPISODES OF ANY ANIME I'VE EVERY WATCHED.

DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD OUT ANY LONGER. GONNA HAVE TO DIVE INTO THAT MANGA :lol:

That's what I did last week. Plus I think this season is only 12 episodes. So I just felt that why waste time with the anime when it's not even going to go that far in the manga and then leave for a year.

In naruto did they have a memorial for the ppl that died in the war? Like they just gon forget bout Neji like that [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just started watching hunterxhunter English dub so far pretty good. I know it's on Netflix but I hate subtitles.

I think it's time I start getting into Light novels. I figure it's the only way I'm gonna get to finish No game No life, how to pickup girls on dungeons, trinity seven, black bullet, log horizon etc since chances of them getting more anime adaptations are slim

Re:Zero ep5 seems to have a mystery layer to it
- they seemed to focus on the dog bite again. Maybe he got rabies the first time and that's what killed him in his sleep

- maybe it was done off screen, but Ram and Rem never gave Subaru the tour of the mansion or measured him for his suit

- the Demon talk with the blue haired maid is making me think that Oswaald employs demons under him and those 2 are demons. Still, not sure what killed him in the after credits

They had a funeral service in chapter 699

In naruto did they have a memorial for the ppl that died in the war? Like they just gon forget bout Neji like that [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I probably mentioned this before but it always bothered me how during the invasion in part 1, the Sand Jounin killed the exam instructor and nobody cared at all. Like it was only mentioned I think when that random anbu woman visited the grave( maybe that was anime only). Deaths in Naruto are weird

Last edited:

That's what I did last week. Plus I think this season is only 12 episodes. So I just felt that why waste time with the anime when it's not even going to go that far in the manga and then leave for a year.

MAN THE MANGA SO FAR :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

DAMN GOOD.

Joint was trash the first few episodes. Papis in the dbz thread seem to be enjoying it now that theyve moved on from just remaking the movies.

I think it's time I start getting into Light novels. I figure it's the only way I'm gonna get to finish No game No life, how to pickup girls on dungeons, trinity seven, black bullet, log horizon etc since chances of them getting more anime adaptations are slim

Re:Zero ep5 seems to have a mystery layer to it
- they seemed to focus on the dog bite again. Maybe he got rabies the first time and that's what killed him in his sleep

- maybe it was done off screen, but Ram and Rem never gave Subaru the tour of the mansion or measured him for his suit

- the Demon talk with the blue haired maid is making me think that Oswaald employs demons under him and those 2 are demons. Still, not sure what killed him in the after credits
I probably mentioned this before but it always bothered me how during the invasion in part 1, the Sand Jounin killed the exam instructor and nobody cared at all. Like it was only mentioned I think when that random anbu woman visited the grave( maybe that was anime only). Deaths in Naruto are weird
Naruto was always weird with that. I think the explanation is pretty much it's a ninja society, and ****** get sliced up with swords every day B.

Like how Kakashi's father killed Sasori's parents/Chiyo's son and daughter-in law, or how Muu and Gengetsu (2nd Mizukage) killed each other, or how Tobirama killed Izuna. It was ****** up, but they're all ninjas and bout that life.

I picked up on that also when they showed the flashback of Minato sealing the nine tails into Naruto when Kushina offered to have it resealed into her and die. He was basically like "we're a family of shinobi, and this lil ***** gone take this immortal demon and use it"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Watched the last 2 episodes of Gundam Thunderbolt the other day....

That jazz soundtrack reminds me a lot of Cowboy Bebop

Just started watching hunterxhunter English dub so far pretty good. I know it's on Netflix but I hate subtitles.
I usually don't watch subbed anime cause I'm trying to focus on the details or the background of the animation. Sometimes I'm eating too and with subtitles you gotta have your undivided attention.

OP and Bleach came out early this week.

Bleach: Another trash chapter

OP:
That guy is probably his brother. Looks like Zoro, maybe thats why they fight so much. lol

Boruto:
This is pretty much the movie just in manga form. Enjoy!!!

Boruto was better than I thought it would be. Pleasantly surprised. Although it seems the first arc is just the movie in manga form :smh:

Back
Top Bottom