The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah that was really dumb. Like her character doesn't fit the world IMO. She's typical anime cliche but the story and setting seems a bit more serious. Why don't you actively carry around a flask of blood if you need it. Acting kooky to people who are already scared of you and asking for their blood isn't going to work at all. And you just randomly leave the other guy there

Has to be something more to it
Like how did she last up to this point without going crazy on the train?
Makes me think who ever hired her as security or something
Is making Kabaneri like how they were doing Titan experiments

So hopefully we find out something when they make it to the safe zone that's head of research on the zombies

And a ribbon on her neck is what's keeping her from using full power? :x

Like man that ribbon better be blessed and just holy

Yeah that was really dumb. Like her character doesn't fit the world IMO. She's typical anime cliche but the story and setting seems a bit more serious. Why don't you actively carry around a flask of blood if you need it. Acting kooky to people who are already scared of you and asking for their blood isn't going to work at all. And you just randomly leave the other guy there

Has to be something more to it
Like how did she last up to this point without going crazy on the train?
Makes me think who ever hired her as security or something
Is making Kabaneri like how they were doing Titan experiments

So hopefully we find out something when they make it to the safe zone that's head of research on the zombies

And a ribbon on her neck is what's keeping her from using full power? :x

Like man that ribbon better be blessed and just holy
Yeah that was also kinda dumb. The main character has this heavy metallic harness that he used to chick himself( theoretically containing his power) and she has a ribbon

JOJO 
pimp.gif

(Red Hot) Chili Pepper in this ***!

Trying not to read the manga on Big Order

I want to fully enjoy the episodes

Episode 3
Very Nice (Foamer Simpson Voice)

Naruto storm 4 is on sale for 33 bucks on steam and 44 for the season pass .

should i buy or no... i know 1 said not good another said good. what do you think ?
is season pass needed?

Naruto storm 4 is on sale for 33 bucks on steam and 44 for the season pass .

should i buy or no... i know 1 said not good another said good. what do you think ?
is season pass needed?
it's a decent game. story is pretty good, but the online sucks. A lot of spamming B (I;m on Xbox 1) combos, a nice amount of lag and it takes forever to get into a game.

^ Nah b, she gotta go now.

Mami has let her intentions be known mutiple times now and these people still let her run around free :smh:

Lovepon for the win

We get her backstory next episode very excited 
nthat.gif

Sidenote:

Kiznaiver

Any animes you guys can recommend me? That are on Hulu, Netflix or Amazon?
I seen death note
FMAB
sDS
Erased
Samarai champloo

I just started watching Tokyo ghoul, but it's a fast watch.

I loved them all

Last edited:
totally forgot abut Akame Ga Kill. Only got like 4 eps in then work got hectic and i forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom