3. Gundam Wing

4. Samurai X/Ruroni Kenshin

5. Magi

6. Dragon Ball

7. Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki/Tenchi Universe

8. Gurren Lagann

9. Princess Mononoke

10. Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple

Honorable mention to Deadman Wonderland (Though the anime didn't complete the series). Typically not good enough to be place on any top 10 list of anime I make, but still one of the series that I have enjoyed watching and then reading the most overall.

Don't tell me this now :x on a scale of 1 to 10?
I thought everybody here was watching that version :lol: it basically just shows the nude scenes without that annoying white flash covering them up on the regular version.

i don't see it on my usual anime site.

and naruto 4 looks cool but the reviews suck. they say too much sequence fighting and terrible balance. (as expected)

If you haven't checked out Kiznaiver yet you're playing yourself.

It's got comedy, Adult humor, Leveled with seriousness,

All packed into one.

I need them 20+ episodes like Kill La Kill

LMAO
There was a uuuh a lot of "sparkles"
That's all I can say
:rofl:

I kind've saw it com-- I had a feeling that might've been the case, but I didn't expect that reaction at all :lol:

VERY interested in seeing how dude will fit into the equation, and I don't believe that ol' girl with the glasses was kidding about that murder stuff at all. But I don't believe that she's actually committed murder either.

I expect there to have been some accident with her and her friend that led to her friend's death. The ending theme kind of supports this theory.

Last edited:
I kind've saw it com-- I had a feeling that might've been the case, but I didn't expect that reaction at all
laugh.gif

VERY interested in seeing how dude will fit into the equation, and I don't believe that ol' girl with the glasses was kidding about that murder stuff at all. But I don't believe that she's actually committed murder either.

I expect there to have been some accident with her and her friend that led to her friend's death. The ending theme kind of supports this theory.
I agree
There was to much foreshadowing at work in the previous episode for them to just play that incident off, Especially when she showed up in the Morgue and the body came out the storage locker saying her name

New guy has that Yaoi  x Masochist Vibe to him
This summer mission is going to be lit

I agree
There was to much foreshadowing at work in the previous episode for them to just play that incident off, Especially when she showed up in the Morgue and the body came out the storage locker saying her name

New guy has that Yaoi  x Masochist Vibe to him

This summer mission is going to be lit

Exactly, she can't keep ducking the spotlight forever. As everyone else gets more and more unraveled, she'll become more and more conspicuously secretive.

He definitely does :lol:

This summer mission will definitely be a wild ride with this cast, and with Sonozaki steering it. Interested in seeing her background get revealed as well. This conference thing she just did was odd.

Last edited:
After reading what you guys where saying about Kiznaiver I decided to check it out and its interesting 
laugh.gif

The ending to that last episode
roll.gif
I was expecting dude to just be someone who was reckless and didn't take care of himself or was trying to die I wasn't expecting him to be someone who gets off on pain though 
roll.gif
 And yeah i think she did kill somebody maybe on some split personality ****. Im interested to see where this show goes now so i'll stick with it.

Just watched the first 4 eps of The Lost Village. It's stupid. But I have to know how stupid it's going to get. So I guess in stuck for the rest of the season

A giant mitsumune? I don't even know what that means. Like a giant person

Just watched the first 4 eps of The Lost Village. It's stupid. But I have to know how stupid it's going to get. So I guess in stuck for the rest of the season

A giant mitsumune? I don't even know what that means. Like a giant person
Whole episode reminded me of something off  The Twilight Zone
The Bus driver following his dead daughters spirit.
The rest of camp hallucinating
Mitsumune is the main character from the show so I would assume a giant version of him showed up

I have a theory that everyone on the bus is already dead
And they're just reliving their final moments.
Everyone will re-die till the last four characters figure out that they're already dead
And the village is like purgatory for lost spirits that have committed suicide or something

after going through all the social media about Ghost in the shell, there is no way I can support that movie. as much as I love scar jo i hope it crash and burns as a film

after going through all the social media about Ghost in the shell, there is no way I can support that movie. as much as I love scar jo i hope it crash and burns as a film

Yea that whole trying to cgi facial features to make them look more Asian is :x :x :smh:

I just dont wanna see the anime get thrown under the bus if it fails tho. Plus its one of the few animes that i felt could make a great live action movie too if done right

After lucy in all honesty she shouldve known not to take the role. Lucy was good but ended terribly. But the backlash shes going to get from this is going to be bad. If people even see it all. Gits already has a small cult following so to think it will be good for people to just go casually watch is a bad mistake.

Yo, why does My Hero Academia always end on an inspirational note. How Much longer can they keep this feel good madness up

yooo I just rewatched ninja scroll, haven't seen it since I was a kid. Movie was super fire :pimp: :pimp:

Also watched Akira for the first time. Idk why ppl call it the greatest anime movie of all time cuz it is most definitely not but still great movie

Think part of the hype for Akira comes from the manga, which for anyone that actually makes it through it is almost always considered to be better (Though agreed, the film itself is still very good). It was also one of those anime that had a huge impact at the time it came out, even introducing a lot of people to anime. Also, if you're into the Cyberpunk genre then the only anime that might rival Akira in terms of influence is Ghost in the Shell.

Last edited:
Ninja Scroll is FIRE. I remember the old head at my job told me bout then let me borrow it. Jawn is so tough. Madhouse animations are great forreal. They do alot of the artwork for most of my favorite animes

And Akira is regarded that high cause its great & prob the most popular anime movie ever. Its similar to how DBZ is regarded as the greatest but some disagree

Akita gets hyped because of the serious undertaking it was in the 80's and the animation. The movie itself is a jumbled mess of plots because they tried to fit too much into it and left pieces out. Also the tetsuya blob monster looks cool.

I could already tell while watching it looked like one of those nostalgic type movies. Same with DBZ, pure nostalgia. I don't even think I could watch the original DBZ again. it's one of those things where u had to see it back when it came out to fully get the experience. Cuz I bet a lot of animes copied from Akira and DBZ. So it's like I've already seen plenty of those types of plots and wayyyy better. It's like if you never watched DBZ but you're pretty up to date with all the best current and recent anime you prolly would think DBZ is extremely meh when u watch it now

Interesting ep of Re:Zero.
I guess somebody in the house, mainly the house head didn't like him getting so close to Emilia and killed him in his sleep.

At first I thought it was like if he survived a day then that would be the new jumping off point; but he lasted like a week and got reset back at the beginning so I guess it works like a checkpoint system and he has to complete some kinda goal to avoid being sent back too far. He saved Emilia so he gets to bypass that point and goes to the mansion

Last edited:
Hero academia was fire!!!

Only thing is I hope the main character eventually stops being a mikumo type dude. Already starting to get annoying.

Back
Top Bottom