The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Idk if it's a translation mistake, but it seems Brook has met Dragon or at least crossed paths with him. 

I have a feeling Dragon wanted his base to be discovered so that the marines would come, so while they go to Baltigo him and his leaders can head for the Reverie. He probably knew Burgess was on Balitgo and used that as an opening. Plus when Bugress called for help he didn't use a white den den mushi blocks calls from being intercepted. 

Looks like Jack is a fishman or at least half fishman.

Luffy's carelessness with the ship and cooking, is the worst.

I really liked Kaido's line about Luffy and the other Supernovas are still playing little pirate games. I wonder if he's going to release kidd as a message to Luffy or what. Also Killer wasn't in the cage, maybe Kidd had his crew escape and Killer will meet up with Luffy and Law and ask them to help get Kidd. 

Wonder what happened to Hawkins as well. 

Looks like Sanji will be marrying the 3 eyed girl, which most people called. 

Luffy and crew are gonna eat their way through Big Mom's islands, ruining any stealth operation since they'll be starving. 

No chapters next week due to Golden Week, right?
OP

Last edited:
You think thats a fake picture of pudding? I'm thinking thats the same girl as the 3 eyed girl with the slime.
Hunter x Hunter - wooooooooooooooooooow
smokin.gif
The most awaited matchup poppin in heavens arena...Chrollos book is OD!!!
Bleach- Sternritter are real strong, 3 captains using bankai to fight one.

Kabaneri of the Fortress - soooo good, cant wait for ep 3
Joker Game - Very good and detailed
It is the same girl. She just covered her eye with her hair

I remember somebody mentioning the Boys on the Run manga a few pages back so I ended up watching the live action movie on crunchyroll. It was fantastic but man it was also a downer. So much regret from all sides. That has to be a guy's worst nightmare. Messing up with a girl who's into you only for her to go and smash your friend and get knocked up

I remember somebody mentioning the Boys on the Run manga a few pages back so I ended up watching the live action movie on crunchyroll. It was fantastic but man it was also a downer. So much regret from all sides. That has to be a guy's worst nightmare. Messing up with a girl who's into you only for her to go and smash your friend and get knocked up

Yeah that was me I believe
I didn't watch the live action movie yet
Still waiting for the last 4 chapters of the manga to be translated
The manga had me expressing all types of feels

Every time I wanted him to win life just knocked him back down

Great read though
I'll check the movie out

Last edited:
Chapter was fairly interesting and despite the similarities between Mitsuki and Kabuto, and Sasuke, I enjoyed it. Orochimaru wandering around a free man still makes no sense, but I like where this is heading so far.

Bleach need to go back to the ichigo fight now

Haven't seen that man new powers since who knows when

Bleach need to go back to the ichigo fight now

Haven't seen that man new powers since who knows when
I stopped reading bleach a year or so ago because they haven't revealed his new power and they still haven't? 
eek.gif

Is it true that Kenpachi's bankai is lame?

Last edited:
Who the **** is ichigo? I don't remember a character by that name in bleach.

Must be some random side character. Would explain why we see so little of him.

One episode of uncensored Prison School left 
tired.gif
 wish they would start releasing more episodes now. 

SIde note: Storm 4 coming to the house on Monday. Needless to say I probably won't be on NT all day 
laugh.gif

I give Storm 4 a 6.5/10 tbh

CC2 need to make that One Piece game because Burning Blood looks whack
Man 
mean.gif
 always had great experiences with the storm games so hopefully it'll keep the same status for 4 on my end.

Kinda agree with you on BB though.. gonna wait til I can get it on sale after RD and we'll see if my mind changes.

Last edited:
Will check out Hundred after this Big Order episode

Stray Dogs Episode 3
That fight scene was beyond my expectations

Hundred is just another one of them predictable Harem joints with the main character that has some source of overwhelming power deep within, a childhood friend that now wants the meat, random instances of coordination loss around breasts, etc.

It's wild to me that so many of these cliché, regurgitated series exist after reading stuff like Bakuman and seeing how hard some ___s have to grind to get their series in a position to where offers for anime adaptation are put on the table.

But someone recently put me onto the fact that most of these are light novel adaptations. Those dudes clearly don't have the same uphill battle :lol:

Really liking Joker Game so far. Things almost got really real for my man in episode 2 :lol:

While I agree with Hundred, sometimes you need a good harem, school, mecha pervy show to just rock out with now and again

While I agree with Hundred, sometimes you need a good harem, school, mecha pervy show to just rock out with now and again

I can't say that I'm out here getting any excitement out of anime breasts so the pervy part doesn't mean anything to me, but I definitely still end up watching at least one of these every season, just as something to mess with on a slow weekday night when I have dinner :lol:

I was just trying to paint the picture so dudes know what to expect from this particular one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom