The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Alright guys its been awhile. Top 3 Manga youve read thats completed.

1. Tenjo Tenge
2. Shin Angyo Onshi
3. Aries

School Rumble

Onani Master Kurosawa

Slam Dunk

Not top 3, just 3 really good ones I like. No way I could single out 3 mangas as being better than all the others I've read

Some recaps of what I've been watching this season

Phoenix wright
Meh. Maybe if I played the games this would be more interesting

Re:Zero
I like it so far. Basically it's Edge of tomorrow in a fantasy setting with a protag from Earth. But it's kinda falling into that anime trope of main characters being stupid just so that the story can continue and not telling people things when you have ample time to

My Hero Academia
I'm probably gonna fall off of this. It's starting out super slow and I've heard that the manga takes a while to pick up

Attack on Trains
Solid premise. Main character is already more likeable than Eren. Interested to see if it can keep the quality up

Haven't you heard, I'm Sakamota
Ep 1 was pure lulz. I recommend everybody check it out

Terra formers season 2
Eh the animation took a huge leap backwards. Major downgrade. But it's still kinda interesting

Bungo Stray dogs
Interesting first ep. It's a supernatural detective agency show

Last edited:
@mizzoe33

Nah it ended 

Just ended differently

More build up, no roof top scene

If we going  Top 3 Manga's that finished that's a little hard

But Top 3 I finished recently that were good would be

Wagatsuma-San Wa Ore No Yome [My Wife is Wagatsuma-san] [Comedy straight school comedy]

Scumbag loser [Edgy, Nice Fan Service, Little gore here and there]

Boys on the run [This one right here was crazy, so many lol's had with this one]

Waiting on

I Am A Hero

Trash!

Brynhildr in the darkness  to finish off.

Last edited:

Koutetsujou no Kabaneriwheeeew 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JUST WATCHED FIRST EPISODE. HOLY SHEET. THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE BADASS. ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. THE ANIMATION IS AMAZING. MUST HAVE A HUGE BUDGET.
laugh.gif

FOUND MY NEW ANIME OF CHOICE FOR THIS SEASON.
Very entertained by that first episode

is dragonball S good?
Yes, but be warned that Battle of the Gods and Revival of F are included in Super. If you haven't seen them then this is a good chance to do so and if you have, then you can just go right to the new stuff.

School Rumble
Onani Master Kurosawa
Slam Dunk

Not top 3, just 3 really good ones I like. No way I could single out 3 mangas as being better than all the others I've read

Kinda off topic but still related, I was watching that Japanese reaity show on netflix called Terrace House and one of the girls is a model and reads Slam Dunk. I thought it was cool. I've been so into anime the last few years that it was cool to observe their culture and how young Japanese people live everyday and interact with each other.

Last edited:
JUST WATCHED FIRST EPISODE. HOLY SHEET. THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE BADASS. ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . THE ANIMATION IS AMAZING. MUST HAVE A HUGE BUDGET. :lol:

Show is gonna be fire

What show are you guys referring to?

-Drew

KOUTETSUJOU NO KABANERI.

NOT LYING WHEN I SAY IT'S PRETTY MUCH ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES WITH SOME OF THE BEST ANIMATION I'VE SEEN IN AWHILE.

Last edited:
Actually hyped for my hero academia. Watched episode 2 and it was pretty dope. I heard someone compare it to one punch man tho which kinda has me questioning if it's gonna be good then, but I think they mean the style of art or something. If the plot is anything like that I'll be more than disappointed. They also said if u like bleach, naruto, one piece, then you should like this which gives me a lot of hope.

Actually hyped for my hero academia. Watched episode 2 and it was pretty dope. I heard someone compare it to one punch man tho which kinda has me questioning if it's gonna be good then, but I think they mean the style of art or something. If the plot is anything like that I'll be more than disappointed. They also said if u like bleach, naruto, one piece, then you should like this which gives me a lot of hope.
It's the same in that both has organized heroes where it's more of a full time job thing than illegal vigilantism.

this is hella random i know but did anything ever happen after naruto gaiden with him being hokage and everything :nerd:

i randomly decided to check it out again and came across some shinden novel thing whats that about :nerd:

JUST WATCHED FIRST EPISODE. HOLY SHEET. THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE BADASS. ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . THE ANIMATION IS AMAZING. MUST HAVE A HUGE BUDGET. :lol:

Show is gonna be fire

What show are you guys referring to?

-Drew

KOUTETSUJOU NO KABANERI.

NOT LYING WHEN I SAY IT'S PRETTY MUCH ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES WITH SOME OF THE BEST ANIMATION I'VE SEEN IN AWHILE.

Checked it out and seen the first episode. Glad you guys put me on. :nthat:

-Drew

this is hella random i know but did anything ever happen after naruto gaiden with him being hokage and everything :nerd:

i randomly decided to check it out again and came across some shinden novel thing whats that about :nerd:
There is a boruto manga coming out May 9th

Back
Top Bottom