The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^exactly that. It was almost like he couldn't find a good balance. Almost reminds me how claymore started out but claymore maintained that good balance of story/action

First image of Mokoto (Ghost in the Shell)

AOT overrated

How so? (Genuinely asking your opinion as to why)
I don't know about the above guy but I just feel like it had a great premise and punch you in the face opening arc then just fizzled out. Like he author didn't know how to continue at that same quality.

Some authors can maintain top quality and others can't.

I feel like he just took the story in a completely different direction. Like the introduction to the series was excellent and horrific, as was the point after the timeskip, which even continued into the bit with the female Titan. After that however the politics of the story take center stage and the action takes a backseat, which is a pretty drastic change. Series becomes very expositiony with all the political intrigue and cover ups.

Last edited:
Anything Naruto is always welcomed in my house. Speaking of Naruto, just finished up the original series last night. Had forgot about most of the stuff that happened so I wanted to refresh my memory. Going to start on Naruto Shippuden later tonight.

On another note, just saw this flash across my YouTube TL. Has anybody watched any of these? Haikyu Season 2 looks like something I would watch.

Last edited:
Anything Naruto is always welcomed in my house. Speaking of Naruto, just finished up the original series last night. Had forgot about most of the stuff that happened so I wanted to refresh my memory. Going to start on Naruto Shippuden later tonight.

On another note, just saw this flash across my YouTube TL. Has anybody watched any of these? Haikyu Season 2 looks like something I would watch.

Repped for bringing Erased to my attention. Just added it to my list, because that sounds like exactly the kind of series i'd enjoy and that's actually a setup i've wanted to see for a long time now.

Only one i've watched (Or am watching right now) is Iron Blooded Orphans, which I definitely recommend.

Kabaneri of the Iron Forest episode 2

I'm loving it
New Favorite

Main character already more likeable than Eren from AOT

Last edited:
ANYONE WATCHING THE LOST VILLAGE? REALLY LIKING HOW THIS ONE IS STARTING OFF. SEEMS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD THRILLER ANIME.

I got this new shift at work which it hate from 415pm to 315am. In our downtime at night, I started to get into yuyu hakusho online. I watched it back in the toonami days on Cartoon Network. But, never caught it from the beginning. Check out www.justdubs.tv

Back
Top Bottom