The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So I started watching Desert Punk and man does it have fan service (too much for my liking). I think I found my fan service limit, anything over and it will disturb me.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri wheeeew 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Koutetsujou no Kabaneriwheeeew :pimp: :pimp:  

JUST WATCHED FIRST EPISODE. HOLY SHEET. THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE BADASS. ATTACK ON TITAN WITH ZOMBIES :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . THE ANIMATION IS AMAZING. MUST HAVE A HUGE BUDGET. :lol:

FOUND MY NEW ANIME OF CHOICE FOR THIS SEASON.

Last edited:
So the OP and ED for Jojo part 4 are in this week's episode. I was not expecting either one of those, at all. I dont know how to feel about them. Then again, I say this every time a new part airs. :lol:
I hope they actually go with the ED everyone predicted sometime down the line. That would be an "all star" pick of them. :lol: :nerd:

So the OP and ED for Jojo part 4 are in this week's episode. I was not expecting either one of those, at all. I dont know how to feel about them. Then again, I say this every time a new part airs.
laugh.gif

I hope they actually go with the ED everyone predicted sometime down the line. That would be an "all star" pick of them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Just watched the episode. I love the new OP its so funky and the ED is really smooth. I love the creative ways Josuke uses Crazy Diamonds powers 
pimp.gif

Random, but anyone looking to start watching gun dam or to go back and watch some, here's a good chart in how its suggested to flow through

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri really is some :pimp: tokyo ghoul, AOT, rurouni kenshin hybrid.

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is like a time travel back to myself in high school :smh:

tumblr_o5e15pDHlG1ute7gwo1_540.gif

tumblr_o5e15pDHlG1ute7gwo2_540.gif

:rofl:

flying witch with the calming lulz

Last edited:
Just finished Erased...man that ***t was weak.

Totally knew who the killer was less than half way through the show. Plus final rooftop scene was whack and corny. That was some Scoobydoo type detective work. :smh:

That rooftop scene was comedy. It could've went badly if no one did a safety check first. Maybe they did a trial run.

Just finished Erased...man that ***t was weak.
Totally knew who the killer was less than half way through the show. Plus final rooftop scene was whack and corny. That was some Scoobydoo type detective work.
mean.gif
pick up the book fam

Chapter 32 and so on

Did anyone read Tokyo Ghoul Re: today? Did it seem really short?

The chapter was a bit of a tease. We know its about to go down the next few chapters. Keneki is emotionally unstable and kukuja is going to be ridiculous. I bet good money Furuta is going to intervene before the fight is over though. Decent chapter as always though

Back
Top Bottom