The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Don't forget about
terror in resonance

That's a thriller right there

And
Blood blockade battlefront

How many episodes of Blood Blockade Battlefront are there? Hulu only have about a half dozen or so.

Also did anyone watch the second season of Project K?

How many episodes of Blood Blockade Battlefront are there? Hulu only have about a half dozen or so.

bbb has 12 episodes

But one episode is a recap and the other epsidoe is 45 minutes long if I remember correct

Really? Hulu is showing all 12 for me

I watched some of the second season of K but fell off pretty quickly. None of it seemed to matter in the long run, stakes wise. It's a weird series

boko no academia was ok. it was like one punch man the first ep for me which i wasn't a super fan of.

boko no academia was ok. it was like one punch man the first ep for me which i wasn't a super fan of.

I feel like it will be way more interesting. Ppl have been telling me for a while about the manga I was told there's a good plot in place. I dropped one punch man like after 4 or 5 episodes. Story is trash you might as well watch the fights on YouTube

Thanks for the suggestions :smokin

I just started Full metal Alchemist. First episode was sick so about to get balls deep into that. 5 seasons though |I

Bleach
So, she was his Bankai, right?
Either way, seeing Kenny rip off dude's arm with his teeth was savage. :pimp:

Kubo[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Kenny beastin tho[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Boku no hero academia definitely was a first great episode to me.

anyone check out Bungo Stray Dogs? another anime I'm gonna have to keep up with this season.

Last edited:
Naruto's episode today
I enjoy watching episodes lately. Itachi is my favorite character. Fugaku Uchiha is truly amazing. Much respect for him.

Naruto's episode today
I enjoy watching episodes lately. Itachi is my favorite character. Fugaku Uchiha is truly amazing. Much respect for him.
Stuck on the last filler episodes of the first series 
tired.gif

Wasn't expecting Koutetsujou No Cabaneli
To be lit like that
Good blood action for Episode 1

Back
Top Bottom