The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Daaaamn ohhhh ok gotcha. And yeah do that please
Got it. Here's a rough summary in the spoilers. Here's some background on Greg, his track record for predictions is really good. Also, was on a couple one piece trivia shows in Japan and won once against Jump editors. Led to him getting a part time job with V-Jump,  where he writes a column on One Piece observations and theories. and has had the chance to meet Oda a few time. He's actually the one who got Oda on Game of Thrones. 
Momonosuke is basically the Neo of observation haki. The kozuki family can not only hear the voice of all things, but at certain points can see things from these voices. (He phrased it as like ancestors, that the voices would become visually present and they can use the VOAT to see things through other people and talk to the dead.) He mentioned the time when Rayleigh mentioned that all humans have 2 of the 3 haki's. One way to get to the world war at the end of the series is that information needs to be disseminated, but as the newspapers are unreliable due to WG/CD control, an mass awakening of haki will allow for it as everyone will be able to hear the voice, but not everyone will be able to see them and it will lead to everyone coming together. Or it will happen post-war to inform the world after.  Basically the VOA is a life stream. Theory comes from Momo's comment about seeing/meeting Roger and that to this point Momo has actually been a very reliable character to the point he's a walking spoiler when he speaks (Pirates are huge and menacing basically describing Kaido, He'll be Shogun, etc.)

Hey everyone, new to this thread and was wondering what recommendations do you guys have in watching anime? Pretty new to the anime scene, I've watched some here and there and just recently finished watching Tokyo Ghoul which was awesome. 

Hey everyone, new to this thread and was wondering what recommendations do you guys have in watching anime? Pretty new to the anime scene, I've watched some here and there and just recently finished watching Tokyo Ghoul which was awesome. 
What kind of category are you into?

Drama

Mystery

Sci-fi

Action

Comedy

Thriller

Etc etc

Main Stream?

Dubbed or Subbed

Last edited:
Part 4 Its lit 
pimp.gif

436.jpg
af4.png

0af.gif
82a.gif
d14.gif
d98.gif

MUST WATCH:

Really Good:

Fullmetal Alchemist,

Golden Boy,

Claymore,

Samurai Champloo,

Darker Than Black,

Wolf's Rain,

Detective Conan,

Yu Yu Hakusho,

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Exorcist,

Attack on Titan,

Blood+,

Ergo Proxy,

Soul Eater,

Stein's Gate,

Gantz

Last edited:

Hellsing Ultimate
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Kenshin
Psycho Pass
G Gundam
Bleach
Ghost In The Shell
Trigun
Ninja Scroll (movie)
Akira (movie)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I decided to watch Sword Art Online which is interesting, but will def. be looking into many of those anime's that were mentioned. 

^Add Outlaw Star & Xam'd Lost Memories to the list. I don't see Xam'd mentioned enough. Great action, animation quality, setting, story and characters are solid too.

It's a lazy Saturday and I'm in an anime mood. Should I watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trial or Evangelion Rebuild movies?

Series are so much better when you don't spoil it by reading the manga first. I enjoy world trigger to the fullest

Ive been enjoying this last couple of episodes of dbz super. The animation has improved and the fights have been entertaining

WORLD TRIGGER IS JOKING RIGHT?

BRUH WHAT :x :x :x :x :x this legitimately ruined my day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] straight bull ****

Last edited:

BRUH WHAT
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
this legitimately ruined my day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] straight bull ****
Anime going on a super long break or something? Fillers?

BRUH WHAT :x :x :x :x :x this legitimately ruined my day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] straight bull ****

CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW THEY CHOOSE TO END THE ANIME. SMH. GONNA HAVE TO READ THE MANGA NOW. I HAVE GOT TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING.

Back
Top Bottom