The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So Yall just gone shun Tobirama huh? That man is the originator and brains behind Hashirama. He don't get enough credit tbh

Ah, Tobirama, the number one Uchiha racist and king of the Player Haters Club
mean.gif

Tobirama would probably murk Itachi as well.  Dude sliced Izuna, who based on hype with his MS was equal to Madara.

***** probably got all kinds of Uchiha strategies. Been fighting them his whole life.

tobirama would give em a run for his money since he can hang with genjutsu himself.. tbh i wanna see a good uchiha vs tobirama fight :pimp:

Ah, Tobirama, the number one Uchiha racist and king of the Player Haters Club :smh:

Tobirama would probably murk Itachi as well.  .

real talk if it's Harisharma, #1 and Madara #2

Tobirama gotta be #3.

Brains and strength, from what we seen this dude doing water jutsus that are higher level than Kisame
'

am I the only one who is like bump Minato.
this is ofcourse before Kishi pulled that plot no jutsu with him hiding the other half of Karuma inside of himself and able to go in bijuu mode

i mean being the flash is great but what else has he really proved. obito and him were pretty even and that was before he had rinnegan, or even two sharigans for that instance.

as someone else said I think
Minato and Gai are sort of the more realistic powerful characters in the series

Nah Minato is beast mode, Kishi just had to nerf him and permanently disable him in order to show to the reader that Edo Tenseis were not immune to the powers of the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

Minato and Obito were never "even" breh.... Obito lost that fight plain as day.

Son got Rasengan'd in the back and then stabbed AND lost his contract with the Kyuubi. Homie had no choice but to flee.

The young Gawd Minato solo'd Raikage AND Killer Bee. Homie did this to his tentacles with a KUNAI breh. Can you imagine if A had gotten hit by that stab?
mean.gif

Minato is the GOAT but Kishi never really gave him his chance to shine outside of his flashback with the Kyuubi and his fight with A and B

Besides members of the Uchiha (and that's only for 1 on 1 encounters), Minato is the only known character where it's stated that all shinobi were issued a flee on sight order for him. So it was literally an order that if you saw this *****, you had to run away
mean.gif

Last edited:
I love how everyone on this list besides Jiraiya and EMS sasuke is ridiculously overpowered. Really says a lot about just how strong Itachi is.

***** who else did you have in mind? Shikamaru? :lol:

On another note Killerbee, Raikage, Naruto with sage and kyuubi mode, and maybe Hiruzen would give Itachi the work

raikage was about to get killed by a new MS sasuke because he was dumb. Itachi would eat that for dinner.
mannn none of these busters is clapping itachi

guy cant even fight looking at him itachi would put up susanoo and stab his *** or he could just burn his *** he wont even see ameratsu coming

jariya def aint clapping itachi if he couldnt clap oro

minato def aint clappin itachi

madara would clap itachi thats the god

obito not clapping itachi unless its so6p obito

**** a hashirama

ems sasuke might clap itachi
Nah Minato is beast mode, Kishi just had to nerf him and permanently disable him in order to show to the reader that Edo Tenseis were not immune to the powers of the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

Son got Rasengan'd in the back and then stabbed AND lost his contract with the Kyuubi. Homie had no choice but to flee.

The young Gawd Minato solo'd Raikage AND Killer Bee. Homie did this to his tentacles with a KUNAI breh. Can you imagine if A had gotten hit by that stab? :smh:

Minato is the GOAT but Kishi never really gave him his chance to shine outside of his flashback with the Kyuubi and his fight with A and B

Besides members of the Uchiha (and that's only for 1 on 1 encounters), Minato is the only known character where it's stated that all shinobi were issued a flee on sight order for him. So it was literally an order that if you saw this *****, you had to run away :smh:  
pretty much. Obito thought he was being slick until Minato kicked into flying thunder god mode 2

The young Gawd Minato solo'd Raikage AND Killer Bee. Homie did this to his tentacles with a KUNAI breh. Can you imagine if A had gotten hit by that stab? :smh:

Besides members of the Uchiha (and that's only for 1 on 1 encounters), Minato is the only known character where it's stated that all shinobi were issued a flee on sight order for him. So it was literally an order that if you saw this *****, you had to run away :smh:  

:smh: They nerfed my boy man.

Too much sweg in that boy. Hr is definitely top 5 imo.

Yondiame would definitely twerk that boy.

So Yall just gone shun Tobirama huh? That man is the originator and brains behind Hashirama. He don't get enough credit tbh

I thought it was understood that Hashirama and Tobirama are pretty much clapping everyone with ease outside prime Madara

bruh said great grandpa hiruzen would give itachi that work omg imma faint

raikage and bee not touchin itachi fam kyubi + sage mode naruto would prob clap tho

tobirama invented edo tensei and flying thudergod..

tobirama a scary sight

**** tobirama tho

Last edited:
I hope other mangaka do tributes for the end of Naruto like they do on milestone anniversaries rather than just the small sidebar comments. I was reminded of this cause I came across some past tributes Oda did for other series
Naruto 10 year anny tribute

Golgo 13 (Left is Oda's tribute, middle is Naoki Urasawa, and right is Takehiko Inoue's)

Another Naruto

JoJo's 25th Anniversary Tribute

Vagabond Tribute

Kingdom Tribute when it got an anime

Gundam

Kenshin

Dragonball

Toriyama (Oda's the Fish)

Snoop Dogg

T.I.

Absolutely amazing. Repped.

I'd love to see Naruto in other artists' styles as tribute to it coming to an end.

Last edited:
It's already been done 5 years ago breh you late
Kochi Kame

Reborn

Gintama

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

D. Gray Man

Black Cat

Rookies (never heard of this manga)

Prince of Tennis

Death Note/Hikaru No Go/Bakuman

Eyeshield 21

HxH

Oda

Shaman King

Kubo

Kenshin

And finally Toriyama
This is a common practice in the manga industry. On special anniversaries, mangaka will draw other manga as a tribute. It's been done with:

One Piece

Dragon Ball

http://planetnamek.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/dragon-ball-by-other-eyes/

Attack on Titan

http://dailyanimeart.com/2013/09/11/what-if-other-manga-artists-drew-attack-on-titan/

Kingdom (A severely underrated Shonen, often argued to be better than One Piece and HxH) Oda and Kishi's art here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ece-oda-naruto-kishimoto-redraw-kingdom-manga

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (KISHI'S DRAWING OF GIORNO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

http://www.otakultura.com/jump-comics-mangaka-draw-jojo#.VFMYdedYYXw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom