The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah I'll take madara over itachi anyday. Itachis whole story is garbage. Only thing I don't like about madara is how OP he was...like seriously, EVERYBODY vs madara? :smh: on some dragon ball z ****

that itachi praising has got to stop...

especially the dudes talking about Sasuke love fest story is whack

Itachi the worst written character in manga history? Y'all need to read more, but just looking at this story, worse than Sasuke? Worse than Sakura? Worse than Kaguya?! :smh: Naah, not even close, especially to the last, who was a complete failure of a character in every way. Kishi couldn't even write an interesting fight for her.

Itachi the worst written character in manga history? Y'all need to read more, but just looking at this story, worse than Sasuke? Worse than Sakura? Worse than Kaguya?! :smh: Naah, not even close, especially to the last, who was a complete failure of a character in every way. Kishi couldn't even write an interesting fight for her.
Hinata has got to be the worst in naruto manga or anime, she either ***** up on a mission or causes it to go wrong.

^^ Bruh I totally forgot about Hinata.... forgot about 80% of the characters 
mean.gif
. I actually thought Shikamaru would be more important of a character during this war. He had his moments, but lets be real, at this point in the manga everyone but Team 7 is irrelevant.  I even argued that Shikamaru would be the next Hokage at one point 
laugh.gif

I'm almost finished with Durarra. I remember it coming on toonami a few years ago but I didn't really give it a chance. it's actually a great show. sorta like stuff from episode 1 finally make sense on episode 20

then I saw that there's a new season on in January :smokin

Y'all wanna talk about good characters, my man Jiraiya though :smokin Best death in this series by far, with everyone else competing for second place. His fight with Pein was amazing too, managing to keep things interesting and entertaining throughout. One of the few characters i'll miss.

Jitaiya had that boy Itachi running scared
pimp.gif
We've seen them both at their best. Looking at their abilities you cannot tell me Itachi and Kisame would not have blessed Jiraiya with the hands.

I like Jiraiya, he's probably my favorite character out of the entire series, even more so than Itachi but he was not winning that fight.

Itachi wasn't scared. He just didn't go to the village to get into a fight with one of the strongest ninjas alive. Mission at that point was a bust.

Plus look at how Itachi handled orochimaru and even without use of his hands Jiraiya wasn't exactly washing Orochimaru. Imjussayin.

Fuq Jiraiya

fodder ***** niqqa
29-Camron-NP.gif

Jitaiya had that boy Itachi running scared :pimp:
do you really think that? the gawd itachi that toyed with ninja and ki same couldn't have easily dealt wit Jiraiya? come on now.

itachi was very much a "good" guy. he could've easily murked kakashi, Kuranai and asuma. his susasnoo is one of the most over powered plot breaking things out there

Last edited:
Bringing up Jiraiya vs Orochimaru when Jiraiya was explicitly drugged by Tsunade and not full power :lol:

Pain even admitted he would have lost if Jiraiya had known his secret :pimp:

5xk64m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom