The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The debate was if Naruto would wash Sasuke. He didn't.

Precisely.

And yet,the point is still being missed. Le sigh :smh:

that was never the debate.

certain sasuke fan boys tried to make that the debate because they felt some type of way when @PRIME
said "he'd get the hands." :lol:

But at the end of the day, only one character got given a knuckle shortcut up the side of a mountain.

"Certain Sasuke fanboys?" What kind of female **** is that? :lol:

Am I not reading the chapter where they're both lying on the ground immobilized with the exact same injury? :lol:

The fight was a draw. In the end, Sasuke admitted defeat because he couldn't overcome Naruto' ideals, like the past 2 villains.

I don't understand this rampant fanboyism when Kishimoto makes a point to establish that they're equals and has been doing so for over a decade. The man stated in an interview that when he develops Naruto, he develops Sasuke so that they grow equally.

The author made the battle a draw in the most literal way he could possibly represent an even outcome, and yet we still see "Sasuke is getting washed" "Sasuke got the hands" negroes please :lol:

Last edited:
Yall really don't give a **** about spoilers
laugh.gif
not really anymore 
laugh.gif

Since none of us care about spoilers...

I'm sure Naruto Sasuke are going to be on the Feng Shen Ji and be able to create arms with chakra. If not they going to be a Oro's doorstep asking for prosthetic s.

I kinda saw the hand thing coming from the bromance being so strong. It would be crazy it the only way Sasuke or Naruto were survive was by passing chakra through their blood!!!

They both got that serious nerf right before the movie.

Naruto hit Sasuke with the last minute lvl 1 shoryureppa into a mountain, b. Ya boy got washed. IDC IDC IDC

Bleach
Seriously? all those awesome fight moves from the last few chapters were made obsolete now. What a waste. :lol:

Naruto
(seriously guys, I know we are nearing the end, but please spoiler out of consideration for others :lol:)
Brother's till the end I suppose. :lol:
:pimp:
Now to see what the final chapter will be about. Hopefully there's a timeskip involved.

:lol: Prime funny as ****.

I'll call it a draw but Sasuke basically said that his whole goal was to get on Naruto's level this whole time... He knows what's up. :pimp: :lol:

I'll call it a draw but Sasuke basically said that his whole goal was to get on Naruto's level this whole time... He knows what's up. :pimp: :lol:

It's a callback to Naruto saying the exact same thing to him on the bridge. They've both said this to each other.

It's how rivalry works :lol:

The Naruto/Sasuke rivalry/relationship has also been one of the worst written ones in manga/anime history, so you can't expect much. :lol:

The debate was if Naruto would wash Sasuke. He didn't.
Precisely.

And yet,the point is still being missed. Le sigh
mean.gif

that was never the debate.

certain sasuke fan boys tried to make that the debate because they felt some type of way when @PRIME
said "he'd get the hands."
laugh.gif

But at the end of the day, only one character got given a knuckle shortcut up the side of a mountain.
"Certain Sasuke fanboys?" What kind of female **** is that?
laugh.gif

Am I not reading the chapter where they're both lying on the ground immobilized with the exact same injury?
laugh.gif

The fight was a draw. In the end, Sasuke admitted defeat because he couldn't overcome Naruto' ideals, like the past 2 villains.

I don't understand this rampant fanboyism when Kishimoto makes a point to establish that they're equals and has been doing so for over a decade. The man stated in an interview that when he develops Naruto, he develops Sasuke so that they grow equally.

The author made the battle a draw in the most literal way he could possibly represent an even outcome, and yet we still see "Sasuke is getting washed" "Sasuke got the hands" negroes please
laugh.gif
Right. No one said Sasuke would get washed or dominated.

The exact quote was "Naruto will give him the hands."

Then YOU and others came running in on some "how dare you say that about Sasuke!!"

Fan boy is a super appropriate term for what was happening. Dudes let a joke/slash sneak diss about one of the *****-iest, whiniest characters in comics history turn into a "this is why Sasuke is the greatest" argument. You kept trying to attribute to people that they thought Sasuke would get destroyed to strengthen your stance when no one had said that.
Obviously the fight is a draw. Theyre both missing limbs and laying next to each other drawing hearts in the sand with their blood.

But Sasuke still got punched up a mountain
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Its over boys
frown.gif
I dont read any other manga apart from AoT so this sucks for me lol

ps that art was extra ****tty and it was short AF man what ever happened to that 40 page special

Last edited:
Its over boys :frown: I dont read any other manga apart from AoT so this sucks for me lol

ps that art was extra ****tty and it was short AF man what ever happened to that 40 page special
the special is next week.

My body is so ready :pimp:

Sasuke has been cleansed by the hands of Naruto and now we can bring this thing to closure :pimp:

I'm going to feel so empty every Wednesday though :smh:

The Naruto/Sasuke rivalry/relationship has also been one of the worst written ones in manga/anime history, so you can't expect much. :lol:

I second this notion. Naruto would probably be 40-50% better If they woulda cut that borderline in love relationship BS out of it :smh: naruto been wanting to wife sasuke this whole series. Awful

man wth I just realized the website I read naruto on only had half the issue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom