The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by FOG

Now that I think about it, Edo Tensei'd Jiraiya would be too dope... Imagine the look on Naruto's face 
laugh.gif

It would be awesome, too bad its not likely.
ohwell.gif
If you notice the hand and look at Jiraiya's hand, you can rule him out. Now with that said......WHO THE @@%+ IS IT?!
It would be cool if Kakashi's dad was brought out

Originally Posted by FOG

Now that I think about it, Edo Tensei'd Jiraiya would be too dope... Imagine the look on Naruto's face 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
If you notice the hand and look at Jiraiya's hand, you can rule him out. Now with that said......WHO THE @@%+ IS IT?!

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
It's clearly Naruto you can see the 9T chakra cloak on the finger tips. It can't be minato, and Jiraiya doesn't have any techs where the chakras go on the fingers tips or what not. Plus Kakashi wears gloves.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
It's clearly Naruto you can see the 9T chakra cloak on the finger tips. It can't be minato, and Jiraiya doesn't have any techs where the chakras go on the fingers tips or what not. Plus Kakashi wears gloves.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

ohwell.gif
I don't think we've seen him with the chakra flowing out of his finger tips before, it's usually just his clothes. 

ohwell.gif
I don't think we've seen him with the chakra flowing out of his finger tips before, it's usually just his clothes. 

It might be naruto, but im doubtful because he did exhaust all of the 9T chakra he was using. But that might not matter because the 9T does have nearly limitless chakra.

It might be naruto, but im doubtful because he did exhaust all of the 9T chakra he was using. But that might not matter because the 9T does have nearly limitless chakra.

i think its naruto and i think kabutos trump card is madaras brother
pimp.gif

what if itachi fought madaras brother when he tries to stop kabuto?
pimp.gif

i think its naruto and i think kabutos trump card is madaras brother
pimp.gif

what if itachi fought madaras brother when he tries to stop kabuto?
pimp.gif

it cant be Jiraiya bc after he fought Pain, didn't his body fall to the depths of the ocean and the pressure was so deep that they couldn't retrieve his body.
Its Naruto with the Rasengan
Itachi vs Madara's Brother
30t6p3b.gif
crazy battle if it happens

Yeah, same I've been telling people it can only be one of three people in the coffin. Madara's real body, His brother, or the Sage. there's no one that can scare tobi but those three.

Yeah, same I've been telling people it can only be one of three people in the coffin. Madara's real body, His brother, or the Sage. there's no one that can scare tobi but those three.

it cant be Jiraiya bc after he fought Pain, didn't his body fall to the depths of the ocean and the pressure was so deep that they couldn't retrieve his body.
Its Naruto with the Rasengan
Itachi vs Madara's Brother
30t6p3b.gif
crazy battle if it happens

Yeah however, all you need is DNA from the person and Kabuto fought against Jiraiya when getting Tsunade. I'll just wait and see because with manga you never know, we'll probably "learn something new next week"

Yeah however, all you need is DNA from the person and Kabuto fought against Jiraiya when getting Tsunade. I'll just wait and see because with manga you never know, we'll probably "learn something new next week"

Or the sons of the Sage. The Sage, himself would be overkill, this dude created the moon and dealt with the tailed beast like they were nothing

Or the sons of the Sage. The Sage, himself would be overkill, this dude created the moon and dealt with the tailed beast like they were nothing

Catching up to Steins;gate Didn't watch it for a while because I had no idea what episode i was on
laugh.gif

How many times does Mayuri have to die
frown.gif

Catching up to Steins;gate Didn't watch it for a while because I had no idea what episode i was on
laugh.gif

How many times does Mayuri have to die
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom