The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

No one has any questions like me about Bleach?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Yeah, same I've been telling people it can only be one of three people in the coffin. Madara's real body, His brother, or the Sage. there's no one that can scare tobi but those three.

Or the sons of the Sage. The Sage, himself would be overkill, this dude created the moon and dealt with the tailed beast like they were nothing

This is true! It would be a crazy twist if the sons of the sage were Madara and the First Hokage's fathers.

Yeah, same I've been telling people it can only be one of three people in the coffin. Madara's real body, His brother, or the Sage. there's no one that can scare tobi but those three.

Or the sons of the Sage. The Sage, himself would be overkill, this dude created the moon and dealt with the tailed beast like they were nothing

This is true! It would be a crazy twist if the sons of the sage were Madara and the First Hokage's fathers.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

It's clearly Naruto you can see the 9T chakra cloak on the finger tips. It can't be minato, and Jiraiya doesn't have any techs where the chakras go on the fingers tips or what not. Plus Kakashi wears gloves.
I don't think we've seen him with the chakra flowing out of his finger tips before, it's usually just his clothes. 
It might be naruto, but im doubtful because he did exhaust all of the 9T chakra he was using. But that might not matter because the 9T does have nearly limitless chakra.

He fired it back up when Itachi dipped.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

It's clearly Naruto you can see the 9T chakra cloak on the finger tips. It can't be minato, and Jiraiya doesn't have any techs where the chakras go on the fingers tips or what not. Plus Kakashi wears gloves.
I don't think we've seen him with the chakra flowing out of his finger tips before, it's usually just his clothes. 
It might be naruto, but im doubtful because he did exhaust all of the 9T chakra he was using. But that might not matter because the 9T does have nearly limitless chakra.

He fired it back up when Itachi dipped.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Catching up to Steins;gate Didn't watch it for a while because I had no idea what episode i was on
laugh.gif

How many times does Mayuri have to die
frown.gif

Thats what I'm sayin. And now Okarin has to choose between Mayuri and Kurisu. Poor dude...
frown.gif

CE0 Mal wrote:
frown.gif

I asked how old Ginjou was earlier and how did he become a substitute soul reaper, so you don't have to hide your question. Ask away brotha.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

on a seperate note, Anyone here reading the Beelzebub manga? $#!% just got real there too.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Catching up to Steins;gate Didn't watch it for a while because I had no idea what episode i was on
laugh.gif

How many times does Mayuri have to die
frown.gif

Thats what I'm sayin. And now Okarin has to choose between Mayuri and Kurisu. Poor dude...
frown.gif

CE0 Mal wrote:
frown.gif

I asked how old Ginjou was earlier and how did he become a substitute soul reaper, so you don't have to hide your question. Ask away brotha.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

on a seperate note, Anyone here reading the Beelzebub manga? $#!% just got real there too.
eek.gif

I asked how old Ginjou was earlier and how did he become a substitute soul reaper, so you don't have to hide your question. Ask away brotha.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty sure he's anywhere from 100-200 years old.

So Ginjou has all of Ichigo's fullbring powers? And if so, shouldn't he be wearing a shihaksho? Wasn't that Ichigo's true full bring? To be shrouded in reaitsu?

Are Ichigo's new powers permanent? Has he returned to being a transcendical? What about his Hollow powers?

He seems to be immensely more powerful now, judging by the size of his Getsuga Tensho wave, is that just because of the other shinigami's reaitsu that they gave to him? Or because his fullbring strengethed his physical abilities, as well.

The only thing I hope for, which I know won't be the case. Is that he returns to being a transcedical and has everything at his disposal. Hollowification, fullbring, bankai, ect. But I know that's not the case because Ginjou can sense his reaitsu, which means he hasn't fully returned to his state prior to using Mugetsu.

I hope the end of the anime is with Ichigo returning to that peak of power.

Edit -

Another filler in Naruto anime this week.
tired.gif
 Looks to be another next week, as well.

Bleach was good, though. Anyone notice when Urahara stated Ichigo's hollow powers would cycle out of control it showed his final Hollow form? Which was immensely powerful...makes me wonder a little, but I think it's far too scared to use that power after his fight with Ulquiorra.

I asked how old Ginjou was earlier and how did he become a substitute soul reaper, so you don't have to hide your question. Ask away brotha.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty sure he's anywhere from 100-200 years old.

So Ginjou has all of Ichigo's fullbring powers? And if so, shouldn't he be wearing a shihaksho? Wasn't that Ichigo's true full bring? To be shrouded in reaitsu?

Are Ichigo's new powers permanent? Has he returned to being a transcendical? What about his Hollow powers?

He seems to be immensely more powerful now, judging by the size of his Getsuga Tensho wave, is that just because of the other shinigami's reaitsu that they gave to him? Or because his fullbring strengethed his physical abilities, as well.

The only thing I hope for, which I know won't be the case. Is that he returns to being a transcedical and has everything at his disposal. Hollowification, fullbring, bankai, ect. But I know that's not the case because Ginjou can sense his reaitsu, which means he hasn't fully returned to his state prior to using Mugetsu.

I hope the end of the anime is with Ichigo returning to that peak of power.

Edit -

tired.gif

Bleach was good, though. Anyone notice when Urahara stated Ichigo's hollow powers would cycle out of control it showed his final Hollow form? Which was immensely powerful...makes me wonder a little, but I think it's far too scared to use that power after his fight with Ulquiorra.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Edit -

tired.gif

this is ichigo's fullbring in max power
Spoiler [+]
bleach-2414287.jpg

now here's Ginjou
Spoiler [+]
bleach-2587665.jpg
It looks similar to me.

Also, i hope his powers are back for good. Not to mention all the riatsu from the other captains seemed to given him a pretty significant power boost. We dont know yet if he has returned to his former glory yet. we'll just have to wait and see.

and the naruto anime is gonna go through a few more filler episodes before it gets back on track. Next up is kushina helping naruto gain control over the 9T.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Edit -

tired.gif

this is ichigo's fullbring in max power
Spoiler [+]
bleach-2414287.jpg

now here's Ginjou
Spoiler [+]
bleach-2587665.jpg
It looks similar to me.

Also, i hope his powers are back for good. Not to mention all the riatsu from the other captains seemed to given him a pretty significant power boost. We dont know yet if he has returned to his former glory yet. we'll just have to wait and see.

and the naruto anime is gonna go through a few more filler episodes before it gets back on track. Next up is kushina helping naruto gain control over the 9T.
pimp.gif

One piece FINALLY getting to the 2 year skip in October?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait. I can finally see what everyone's been beasting about.

And that Rasengan ball has got to be Naruto. I don't think Kabuto's trump card is out yet.

One piece FINALLY getting to the 2 year skip in October?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait. I can finally see what everyone's been beasting about.

And that Rasengan ball has got to be Naruto. I don't think Kabuto's trump card is out yet.

Back
Top Bottom