The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Naruto and Bleach out on mangareader

Spoiler [+]
who dat at the end tho? maybe edo tensai'd jiraiya? i feel like if it was naruto, we wouldnt have been left in suspense
Spoiler [+]
Good observation... I also don't think it's Naruto... Otherwise it'd be too clichÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]. I'm loving the suspense though
smokin.gif

So Ginjou has all of Ichigo's fullbring powers? And if so, shouldn't he be wearing a shihaksho? Wasn't that Ichigo's true full bring? To be shrouded in reaitsu?

Are Ichigo's new powers permanent? Has he returned to being a transcendical? What about his Hollow powers?

nerd.gif

So Ginjou has all of Ichigo's fullbring powers? And if so, shouldn't he be wearing a shihaksho? Wasn't that Ichigo's true full bring? To be shrouded in reaitsu?

Are Ichigo's new powers permanent? Has he returned to being a transcendical? What about his Hollow powers?

nerd.gif

Now that I think about it, Edo Tensei'd Jiraiya would be too dope... Imagine the look on Naruto's face 
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, Edo Tensei'd Jiraiya would be too dope... Imagine the look on Naruto's face 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

It would be awesome, too bad its not likely.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

It would be awesome, too bad its not likely.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom