The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea but remember thay itachi casted a genjutsu over kabuto's edo tensei to release him from his control so as far as I can see...Itachi is back with the leaf.

I think that only released him from the mind control talisman that Kabuto implanted into him, but who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea but remember thay itachi casted a genjutsu over kabuto's edo tensei to release him from his control so as far as I can see...Itachi is back with the leaf.

I think that only released him from the mind control talisman that Kabuto implanted into him, but who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

anybody read kuroko no basket
also i just finish evangelion 1.11 and 2.22
pimp.gif

Personally, I never understood why Itachi was a big deal (not story wise, but technique wise) until now...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude has been a straight beast these last two chapters. (Although, I still think Onoki's "dust release" jutsu is the dopest jutsu I've ever seen--not counting forbidden jutsus, of course). Nagato was pretty bada$$ as well...
pimp.gif

My prediction, Itachi will roll wit' em until a fateful encounter with Sasuke. He'll try his best to change Sasuke, but this will be to no avail due to Sasuke being consumed and corrupted entirely with rage/hate/vengeance. Sasuke WILL then end up killing Itachi. #yeahIsaidit...
grin.gif

Personally, I never understood why Itachi was a big deal (not story wise, but technique wise) until now...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude has been a straight beast these last two chapters. (Although, I still think Onoki's "dust release" jutsu is the dopest jutsu I've ever seen--not counting forbidden jutsus, of course). Nagato was pretty bada$$ as well...
pimp.gif

My prediction, Itachi will roll wit' em until a fateful encounter with Sasuke. He'll try his best to change Sasuke, but this will be to no avail due to Sasuke being consumed and corrupted entirely with rage/hate/vengeance. Sasuke WILL then end up killing Itachi. #yeahIsaidit...
grin.gif

^ Lets hope thats the case cuz I dont see it happening any other way.

Also, is anyone watching Blood-C?  They just took the Madoka route in that show.
eek.gif

Also, is anyone watching Blood-C?  They just took the Madoka route in that show.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

eek.gif

I want to watch Blood C, but should I watch Blood+ first? I'm trying to watch Blood+, then I started watching Kaiji and Natsume and I'm not sure when I'll be able to catch up.

Also it might be early, but here's the Fall Anime if it hasn't been posted

http://neregate.com/blog/...m-Fall-2011-Anime-v4.jpg

Looking forward to Ika Musume, Working, Fate/Zero, Bakuman

eek.gif

I want to watch Blood C, but should I watch Blood+ first? I'm trying to watch Blood+, then I started watching Kaiji and Natsume and I'm not sure when I'll be able to catch up.

^ Good look on the Fall line-up. Scryed Alteration movie, Gundam Unicorn movie, and Fate/Zero are must. I am iffy about the new Mobile Suit Gundam AGE series for the younger crowd though.

^ Good look on the Fall line-up. Scryed Alteration movie, Gundam Unicorn movie, and Fate/Zero are must. I am iffy about the new Mobile Suit Gundam AGE series for the younger crowd though.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif

Blood+ isn't related to Blood-C. Blood-C is more directly related to the movie Blood: The Last Vampire since they have shown actual movie footage in the show. Blood+ is still a good series thats worth the watch though.

Also, theres a lot of series i'm looking forward to this fall. I also thought HSotD was coming back this fall?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif

Blood+ isn't related to Blood-C. Blood-C is more directly related to the movie Blood: The Last Vampire since they have shown actual movie footage in the show. Blood+ is still a good series thats worth the watch though.

Also, theres a lot of series i'm looking forward to this fall. I also thought HSotD was coming back this fall?
nerd.gif

any good animes to watch on netflix?

i've gone thru Full metal alchemist, samurai champloo, and jui oh yei

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Try Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood or Deathnote

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Try Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood or Deathnote

frown.gif
@ Stein's Gate. I don't think I'll be able to choose which friend to lose (although he's already lost Mayuri a bunch of times 
laugh.gif
).

frown.gif
@ Stein's Gate. I don't think I'll be able to choose which friend to lose (although he's already lost Mayuri a bunch of times 
laugh.gif
).

Naruto and Bleach out on mangareader

Spoiler [+]
who dat at the end tho? maybe edo tensai'd jiraiya? i feel like if it was naruto, we wouldnt have been left in suspense

Spoiler [+]
who dat at the end tho? maybe edo tensai'd jiraiya? i feel like if it was naruto, we wouldnt have been left in suspense

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Good observation... I also don't think it's Naruto... Otherwise it'd be too clichÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]. I'm loving the suspense though
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom