The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

they will all just end up getting afros
eyes.gif
mean.gif

this manga would be cool if they just killed off a few members...
Once the author couldn't even kill off Happy I was pretty sure no was dying.
Also why is there so much time traveling? Isn't that Absolute Zero guy just future Gray?

Once the author couldn't even kill off Happy I was pretty sure no was dying.
Also why is there so much time traveling? Isn't that Absolute Zero guy just future Gray?

how you figure that out??? i didn't know it said anything

how you figure that out??? i didn't know it said anything
Natsu said him and Gray have the same scent twice. First to Silver and Happy then later to Lisanna. Then after Natsu mentioned it Zero or Silver whatever dudes name is, I think it's Silver told him not to say that disgusting name. Then when Natsu got locked up Silver was thinking Natsu of all people showed up. Also Happy looked at Gray back in the guild and didn't mention Silver. 
Also Gray, when he dethawed Atlas in the village said the magic felt very similar to his own.

Last edited:
Silver knows Natsu even though Natsu does not recognize Silver except for the fact that he smells like Gray. Also, the names Silver and Gray, and their meanings (think color).

i was going more towards Absolute Zero was Gray's father
nerd.gif
Yeah, I thought that, but if that's the case how's he know Natsu unless he knows about him from the Grand Magic games, but it seemed like he knew him personally. Plus, Silver doesn't even want to hear Gray's name and Gray's parents were supposed to have been killed by that demon when his village was destroyed when he was a kid. 

Is it true that death note is coming out with a movie?

Death note was my first anime I watched.
Anyone recommends some other good ones?
Classics?

Is it true that death note is coming out with a movie?

Death note was my first anime I watched.
Anyone recommends some other good ones?
Classics?
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Highly reccomend starting this anime TODAY!!!

Code Geass. This anime is similar to Death Note.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Hajime No Ippo

Blue Exorcist

Fullmetal Alchemist

Stein's Gate

Monster

Case Closed

Gundam 00 

Darker Than Black

Cowboy Bebop

Claymore

Samurai Champloo

Attack on Titan

Blood+

Summer Wars(anime movie)

Space dandy is becoming 1 of my favorite shows out right now. It's complete nonsense but that's why it's awesome IMO. Last nights episodes ending was too dope. It made me wish I was on something when I watched it

I wish OP had done a longer filler arc for the anime so that the Dressrosa pacing would be better. Last night's episode wasn't too bad due to the music giving a nice feel to the environment and the Violet/Sanji interaction was well done. 

Also started reading a Manhwa called The Gamer. It's only 22 chapters in. It's about this kid and one day he woke up with an ability that turned his like into an RPG. Basically he has stats, skills, an inventory. So he can get smarter by adding points to his intelligence, which like an RPG has added effects to his other skills. It's pretty funny and it's pretty interesting since he's decided to level up so he can survive.

Ehh I know everybody is salty about the pacing but i don't mind it. As long as they give us more content it's cool with me.

I haven't seen the new ep but every one gave the last one bad reviews :lol: i didn't mind it

Last edited:
Ehh I know everybody is salty about the pacing but i don't mind it. As long as they give us more content it's cool with me.

I haven't seen the new ep but every one gave the last one bad reviews
laugh.gif
i didn't mind it
The one this week was pretty good, it depends what they decide to stretch out. Sometimes they don't even add scenes they just extend scenes of people breathing or staring at each other. The one the week before was poorly done, mainly because it would cause confusion for people who didn't read the manga. I don't remember Fujitora having to touch anyone to use his power. It used to be like a chapter an episode when they started catching up now it's like half a chapter an episode sometimes a little more.

Yeah that's that dragon ball z pacing :lol:

I think that's how his powers work it hasn't been fully explained in the manga but that would make sense. That he hits objects or opponents and manipulates the gravity on them. Though the meteor summoning wouldn't be consistent. Or he could have sent the meteor up a while back and brought it down :lol:

Jus read the new naruto, probably the best chapter in a minute. Def looking forward to next week with those cliff hangers and unknowns

]

I just got done sifting through the Naruto anime to see if they revived the Kage yet and I came across the episode when they found out it was Obito behind the mask. It reminded me of the ultimate let down that was shared in this thread

I dam forgot why did Kakashi kill Rin again?

Last edited:
I just got done sifting through the Naruto anime to see if they revived the Kage yet and I came across the episode when they found out it was Obito behind the mask. It reminded me of the ultimate let down that was shared in this thread

I dam forgot why did Kakashi kill Rin again?
From The Wiki:
Some time after the events at Kannabi Bridge, Rin was kidnapped by Kirigakure and made the jinchūriki of Isobu in order to have her be rescued so the tailed beast could be let loose within Konoha. To ensure the plan's success, various jōnin and ANBU-level Kirigakure shinobi were sent to feign chasing them so that their return to the village would be hastened. Knowing this, Rin requested Kakashi to kill her to protect the village. Though Kakashi refused, Rin later intercepted Kakashi's Chidori, which was meant to hit a Kiri-nin, impaling herself on his hand. The Kiri-nin made an attempt to retrieve her corpse before leaving, but were stopped by an enraged Obito who had awoken his Mangekyō Sharingan after witnessing the events.

Since Rin's death, Kakashi would usually visit her grave, even sharing top-secret intel with her such as Naruto's birth as witnessed by Obito who had snuck back into the village in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom