The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Also, am I the only one who sees a similarity between god mode Madara and god mode Aizen?

I also feel like the final battle will be a huge letdown like the conclusion of the Aizen arc...
laugh.gif

idk man. after all of aizen's shenanigans seeing surfer dude ichigo wreck shop was kind of satisfying.

Gotta admit I did not see that coming tho. Black zetsu is one annoying *** *****. Wonder what theyll do now and I hope something is answered next time. Still want to know whos come to save sasuke and whos inside that zetsu suit thing
Can't white zetsu operate by himself?  I don't think it needs anyone inside a suit to eff stuff up, no? We saw that in the Tobi origin flashback I thought.

Person hovering isn't Itachi. 

And we're all just gonna act like our son Killer Bee didn't die 6 chapters ago????
Oh I just assumed someone is inside because he's using all those high level wood jutsu? Captain Yamato maybe? lol And bruh I got fully distracted by naruto nearly dead...but damb bee woulda died from the extraction huh I didnt click
mean.gif
I'm starting to think the person next to sasuke will be someone we havn't seen before

Also, am I the only one who sees a similarity between god mode Madara and god mode Aizen?

I also feel like the final battle will be a huge letdown like the conclusion of the Aizen arc...
laugh.gif

I saw the same similarities between Aizen and Obito. I expect this conclusion to be disapppointing, as they literally have nothing left to throw at Madara now, but I actually liked Ichigo vs Aizen.

Last edited:

Damn Bee is dead, huh
I'm sure B is alive because
nerd.gif
In chapter 660, as Gyuki was being dragged towards the statue, he cut a piece of his tail off in case no one noticed. I'm sure you guys remember the last time the 8-tails was "captured"
nerd.gif
wee-bey-gif.gif
tumblr_mqus0e6r8N1qbd2pco1_400.gif

Damn.  I didn't even remember that panel.  Guess he's still alive somewhere then.  I remembered the 8 tails apologizing to him and saying "Sorry, Bee" as he was dragged off so I thought that it was it for him.  Somewhat glad to see I'm wrong.

But whenever Madara acquires a new skill/shows off a new power I can't help but feel like Kishi's got all the villains using cheat codes.

picgifs-the-wire-010170.gif

Damn Bee is dead, huh
I'm sure B is alive because :nerd: ...
In chapter 660, as Gyuki was being dragged towards the statue, he cut a piece of his tail off in case no one noticed. I'm sure you guys remember the last time the 8-tails was "captured" :nerd:

wee-bey-gif.gif

tumblr_mqus0e6r8N1qbd2pco1_400.gif

Damn.  I didn't even remember that panel.  Guess he's still alive somewhere then.  I remembered the 8 tails apologizing to him and saying "Sorry, Bee" as he was dragged off so I thought that it was it for him.  Somewhat glad to see I'm wrong.

But whenever Madara acquires a new skill/shows off a new power I can't help but feel like Kishi's got all the villains using cheat codes.

picgifs-the-wire-010170.gif

nah son.. u seen how kishi played obito.....
the villians should be winning this but its kishi and the story is about naruto so we all know how its gon end

Dog, the fight is 10,000 to 1.  There's no reason this ish should have dragged almost two years already even when there were more bad guys.

Dog, the fight is 10,000 to 1.  There's no reason this ish should have dragged almost two years already even when there were more bad guys.

quality > quantity

madara the god >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10k peasant shinobis

it wouldnt have dragged out if kishi let it pan out like how it should tbh obito wouldve been smashin rin by now in madarads genjutsu

Finished the first season of Hajime No Ippo.

10/10, I'm not usually one for long series but the pacing in this series was amazing.

YOOOOOOO!!!!
KILL LA KILL!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
it was in great quality too in AL website using the arkvid :smokin
did someone here call it? :nerd:
that they were sisters?

YOOOOOOO!!!!
KILL LA KILL!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
it was in great quality too in AL website using the arkvid :smokin
did someone here call it? :nerd:
that they were sisters?
Dear lord.... :wow: :wow: :wow:
FYI, I called it a few weeks back. I'm glad I was right on a prediction for once. :lol:

Man oh man, this episode was amazing. Better than last week's. So many :wow: moments. I'm still hyped as i type this. :lol:
Satsuki got straight embarrassed by her mother. Stripped "naked" and everything. :lol:
I can see it now though, Satsuki is gonna get the purple blade and Ryuko the red, and they are both gonna do some crazy combination attack to take out their mother. :lol: :pimp:

Man, I want MOAR!!! :lol:

I don't understand how animes don't win Emmys more, cause Kill la Kill should definitely be nominated.

8 more episodes means I have 8 more reasons to live.

I don't understand how animes don't win Emmys more, cause Kill la Kill should definitely be nominated.

8 more episodes means I have 8 more reasons to live.

Trigger definitely surprised everyone.

I kinda knew what to expect with them being made up of ex-Gainax and from watching Little Witch Academia.

But man, they set the bar high with Kill La Kill, the hype was real, and I mean REAL.

I'm excited to see what their next project will be, if they can keep up this level of quality then they can bump heads with the bigs (KyoAni, Shaft, etc.)

Last edited:
Fight should've been over the second 2 meteors fell from the sky.

exactly what im sayin..............

then the god had to flex the susano war shouldve been over then

then obito summonded the 10 tails shouldve been over then..

THEN OBITO DONE ****** AROUND AND BECAME THE HOST shouldve been over then

now we got the god of all gods magodra but we all know the villains aint winning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom