Goomoonryong da Gawd
pimp.gif

It pisses me off that glasses guy is still alive 
mad.gif
Even though I knew he would live 
frown.gif
He probably won't die until the end
mean.gif
glasses dude stay shook, but, stay trying to front like he a boss. 9AD is too much man...going to be interesting how this situation pans out.

man, Space dandy gives no ***** at all. That ending sequence last night was too trippy

Last edited:
I'm finishing up Evangelion for the first time and I don't really see what is so great about this series? The characters, especially the EVA pilots are annoying. It's not a terrible series but I think most people consider it a great series and I don't see that.

man, Space dandy gives no ***** at all. That ending sequence last night was too trippy
Transcending space-time and becoming a mythical godlike figure for future generations... :lol:
oh, and Prince falling in love with him towards the end and them becoming "one". :rofl:

I just read Liar Game. It was really good, but I caught up and realized it's been on hiatus for a year. I hate catching up to series that probably won't get finished. A few months ago the mangaka said he was making steady progress, then it comes out he's been spending all his time off gambling. 

I just read Liar Game. It was really good, but I caught up and realized it's been on hiatus for a year. I hate catching up to series that probably won't get finished. A few months ago the mangaka said he was making steady progress, then it comes out he's been spending all his time off gambling. 

Man, that's why I haven't gotten a new chapter in all this time?! >:

This is some ol' ******** man :smh:

Transcending space-time and becoming a mythical godlike figure for future generations... :lol:
oh, and Prince falling in love with him towards the end and them becoming "one". :rofl:

they pretty much ripped the ending out of The Fountain, but it was still hilarious. Ive found that Space dandy usually starts out slow, but then throws a tripy dope ending at you.

The Zombie ep, the random surfing ending last week, and now the time space thing

Transcending space-time and becoming a mythical godlike figure for future generations...
laugh.gif

oh, and Prince falling in love with him towards the end and them becoming "one".
roll.gif
they pretty much ripped the ending out of The Fountain, but it was still hilarious. Ive found that Space dandy usually starts out slow, but then throws a tripy dope ending at you.

The Zombie ep, the random surfing ending last week, and now the time space thing
Bruh, that part was so dope. that zombie episode though 
mean.gif

I was wondering what the show Wizard Barristers reminded me of, and this new episode made me remember. :lol:

I read somewhere that Claymore and AOT were similar, so I decided to check it out and I thoroughly enjoyed it (Claymore).

Went through and finished all 26 episodes over the course of the weekend. Hope they re-up soon.

What other shows would y'all recommend--similar to Claymore?

I read somewhere that Claymore and AOT were similar, so I decided to check it out and I thoroughly enjoyed it (Claymore).

Went through and finished all 26 episodes over the course of the weekend. Hope they re-up soon.

What other shows would y'all recommend--similar to Claymore?

I actually never thought of it that way. The comparison is spot on. :lol:
I would suggest that you go read the manga for Claymore given that it is about to end soon.

I just started reading Vagabond. It's wild
Man, his best friend ain't ****. His best friend's grandma ain't **** either.

Back
Top Bottom