The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I was reading that OP chapter again and Rebecca is even more useless than I thought. She's so against hurting others and things that instead of trying to kill the fighting fish with the mera mera no mi she tried to cut the chain and couldn't even do that. If she gets the fruit or joins the crew im gonna be so upset.

:lol: let my hitta Rebecca live b

Violets power would be most useful but she would kinda be robin-esque

Last edited:
laugh.gif
let my hitta Rebecca live b

Violets power would be most useful but she would kinda be robin-esque
It's obvious she's no hitta. I know you like swordsman but she's not up to par so far. Violet would be cool, but I wanna see more from her. All her moves deal with eye references, so she could probably summon some tigers like she did the whales earlier or something. I hope she's not robin-esque, It'd be a waste of potential. Idk why Oda doesn't let Robin be great.

I like Wicca, but I need to see more from her too, all she's done is crush building by hitting the ground. 

Is it confirmed she's a swordsman though? She's really just like a gladiator so maybe she knows some hand to hand combat? Yeah I agree about robin though.

After re-reading the dressarosa arc I kinda mess with bartolomeo :lol: wouldn't mind him joining but dude prolly has his own crew and he doesn't have the sad past and ambition that everybody in the crew has. I don't even think Oda knows who is going to join the crew next :lol:

I'm not really feeling a dwarf in the crew! Strong or not it's just gonna be too comical

Last edited:
Is it confirmed she's a swordsman though? She's really just like a gladiator so maybe she knows some hand to hand combat? Yeah I agree about robin though.

After re-reading the dressarosa arc I kinda mess with bartolomeo
laugh.gif
wouldn't mind him joining but dude prolly has his own crew and he doesn't have the sad past and ambition that everybody in the crew has. I don't even think Oda knows who is going to join the crew next
laugh.gif

I'm not really feeling a dwarf in the crew! Strong or not it's just gonna be too comical
I guess you could say it's not confirmed since she's won every fight by having people fall in the water, so he sword skills are probably lacking.

Robin has so much potential too plus she's funny so she needs more panel time.

Bartolomeo is that dude. He has a crew cause he got pissed when that VA hurt his crewmate and went and crushed the VA. His crew is probably just the people in his mob. He was a mob boss who ran 150 towns or something before he switched over to be being a pirate. He probably won't join, but he'll definitely be an ally. I think the main point of this arc is for Luffy to build up a bunch of allies in one shot so he can actually battle Yonkos.

Wicca's the only dwarf I'd want to join. She seems to be the most serious and knowledgeable about humans out of all of them. Plus Zoro seems cool with her since she's working as a GPS for him. We may not get another crew member till after Jinbe joins, but as long as it's not Momo or Rebecca joining I'm cool. Brook is just now tolerable since he cut down on skull jokes, Ussop is tolerable, and Chopper is becoming less tolerable. 

[COLOR=#Red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] Episode 17

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[COLOR=#Red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] Episode 17

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
As much as I want to say I saw that coming, I did not see that ending coming at all. :wow:
I am so ready for more episodes. :pimp:
So, does this mean that they are gonna team up against her mother now?:nerd:

COT DAMN....KILL LA KILL! :wow: :wow:
looks like it will be Ryoko and Satsuki vs Ragyo
and the Elite 4 vs Nui.... damn how strong is she to take on 4 of them :x :smokin

Anyone else watch Silver Spoon or Nagi no Asukara

Great episodes from both today
Yeah on Nagi no Asukara as Silver Spoon is better as a book and Nagi no Asukara has been a surpised cause it seemed like a generic thing at the start then it got better each epi. last episode when son saw his girl was no longer his was tough.

They were great. I'm gonna miss silver spoon when its over. The most "normal" anime in a while. :lol:

Silver Spoon is definitely one of those feel good slice of life animes that dont try to force big laughs but gives you consistent chuckles every episode.

Damn, looks like S.I.U. is going to have to get wrist surgery, since his wrist won't recover without it. He keeps putting it off though, because he doesn't want to take time off from his story. I don't think dude has a staff either, so he draws and colors everything himself. These authors are crazy.

I saw the first episode of Attack on Titan when it first dropped and didnt pay much attention afterwards. Saw all the episodes in the last two days. Damn I slept on this. The fear and shock in the character's faces as their friends get squashed like bugs has me like :\. Started reading the manga too. How frequenlty does it get released?

I am a fan of the new opener for Kill La Kill

I enjoy the anime but just dont know how I feel about Ryuko coming into the anime with all this power when Satsuki has already proving that she is the baddest MFer in all the lands(or at least most of them). This happens in a good amount of animes.... Claymore with Teresa and Clare(or that #2 chick), DBZ with Goku and Vegeta. I still continue to watch anime, I am just on how can you become that dude with so little experience.

Fairy Tail
This is the 2nd time more or less the whole guild got faded. wonder how they coming back this time. 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Man I was reading that OP chapter again and Rebecca is even more useless than I thought. She's so against hurting others and things that instead of trying to kill the fighting fish with the mera mera no mi she tried to cut the chain and couldn't even do that. If she gets the fruit or joins the crew im gonna be so upset.
Yeah Rebecca is useless man. Did you see how she even ran behind Barto so he could shield her?!

Agree with you on Robin too. Oda is messing around man. He needs to give her some more time to shine.

Back
Top Bottom