The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

yoooo bring this dude back! ulquiorra was that G. he hit everyone with the eternal :stoneface: and proceeded to body. ichigo wasn't seeing him wit da hands. remember when ichigo first tried to fight? ulquiorra started talking that ****...hit that boy with "your moms".

ichigo went bankai threw the mask on like
nas-mask.gif
and let that getsuga go.

Ulq wasn't havin that. deaded him with the quickness :rofl: it was vegeta vs freeza all over again.

i see where bleach is goin tho. captains initially body, Qs get up like "and what" and smack up the cap'ns. caps reup on courage, power/w.e and barely manage to kill off Qs. Ichigo will be the one to fight uryuu and that zengetsu quincy lookin mf.

This post had me in tears

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The rep was a must

im sayin tho, bleach was kinda funny back then when u think about it. ichigo was str8 up krillin, dude got tuned up 90% of the time.

seriously tho, im mad kubo didn't bring back
221309-rage001_super.jpg

how do u create this for JUST ONE FIGHT? dude was struggling with his powers all saga, and that fight showed he never mastered it.

I have to put Samurai Champloo very high on my Anime list.
(my manga and anime list are different btw)

I'm hating the "Bye, ______.  Don't die." sign offs characters keep giving each other
laugh.gif

Or the McBain like moments of hope and clear skies interrupted by folks getting eaten.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan ep. 25
Now that is how you end a season. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dudes, that was amazing. I don't even know where to start... :smh: :x
The fight was awesome. Eren going full monster titan. :wow: :x
The rich getting that wake up call that they aren't safe. :pimp:
I felt kind of bad for that little girl they showed walking through the rubble though.
Also, they ended it in the perfect place with that little scene in the end. :pimp: I thought they weren't gonna get to that part. :lol:
Can't wait for the next season, no matter how long it takes. Gotta keep reading the manga till then. :pimp:

Oh yeah, Mikasa had the best line in the whole season in this episode.

"Annie.....Fall...."
*proceeds to kick her off wall*

It was soo good. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: That last episode.

So is the post credits scene legitimate plot or something just thrown in to be artsy? Because if it is plot... holy ****.

:wow: :wow: That last episode.

So is the post credits scene legitimate plot or something just thrown in to be artsy? Because if it is plot... holy ****.

its all plot. I personally dont like how they did it though. It was the only bad part of the episode imo seeing how the manga presented it flawlessly

In the manga after Mikasa cuts Annie off the wall she stays hanging off the wall and looks up and sees the Titan within the wall. Everyone notices and Mikasa nearly strikes the titan but one of the wall worshipers immediately tells them to cover up the part of the wall [/Spoilers]

I would rather they stretched the episode so that would end up being the final scene but i guess they wanted the season to end on a lighter note. Still a good episode regardless though

Last edited:
tumblr_mtup70jH8X1qcsnnso1_500.gif

tumblr_mtup70jH8X1qcsnnso2_500.gif

:rofl: :pimp: |I
gonna miss ya till next season

The hell did that miner stuff come from? :x
tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o3_r1_400.gif

:wow:

Last edited:
tumblr_mtup70jH8X1qcsnnso1_500.gif

tumblr_mtup70jH8X1qcsnnso2_500.gif

:rofl: :pimp: |I
gonna miss ya till next season

The hell did that miner stuff come from? :x
tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtuqg1PKrA1rw5p23o3_r1_400.gif

:wow:
AoT
I don't know where that miner stuff came from, but it was interesting to read it. Kind of like a backstory of sorts.
Random
I noticed all of that too. :lol:
It seems everyone has to get those AoT cameos in. :lol:
Also, I liked the Chun Lee super that Sue gave to titan dude in Genshinken. :lol:

it depends on peoples prefs. But there are 2 that Im looking forward to. A show called Log Horizon that is strikingly similar to Sword art online. 30k japanese games get trapped in a sword and sorcery video game. So I guess thatll handle my SOA withdrawal. And the other is Gundam Build fighters, but I doubt people here would like it

You need to read the SAO books. **** gets real in the books. Still remember a few tears for Yuuki

Back
Top Bottom