The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

does anyone else feel a spirit bomb coming???

and im also finally not mad about this sasuke power upgrade. It actually makes sense.
good job kishi.

Last edited:
Bleach
Poor captains. :lol:
These quincy are lookin too OP, but I'm sure the captains have something up their sleeve.

One Piece
To Whomever said Brook was useless,please refer to the newest chapter to see why he is not.. :lol:
Man, this OP history lesson they've been feeding us is getting a bit confusing. :lol:

Bleach
Poor captains. :lol:
These quincy are lookin too OP, but I'm sure the captains have something up their sleeve.

One Piece
To Whomever said Brook was useless,please refer to the newest chapter to see why he is not.. :lol:
Man, this OP history lesson they've been feeding us is getting a bit confusing. :lol:

one piece

from what i got from it, in short, don flamingo is a celestial dragon, aside from being a pirate and at one point, shichibukai. so he's untouchable i guess?

either way, luffy left all damns back at his home before setting off to be a pirate. you can be sure he's gonna jet pistol flamingo in the face on some >D i don't care about your dragon title steez.

I need to catch up on Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) .. I think I'm on ep 18. It's just now starting to get really good again, had a period of lack-luster eps, imo.

The History is pretty interesting. So the Donquixote family used to run Dressrosa, until they became Celestial Dragons, and the Riku family was elected to rule. Doflomingo comes back and takes control of the country. Doflomingo still has pull as a CD as he controlled the news and has control of CP0, but he's also still a Shichibukai. I wonder if he used his pull as a CD to get the warlord title or if he earned the bounty. 

It's also cool how Vivi's family turned down CD status to stay in Alabasta.

Idk how Law is gonna get out of this tho. He lost Ceasar's heart, and Fuji's holding him down with his gravity powers. Even if Zoro and Sanji come is Fuji's still there they can't help.

DD is gonna go wild when he comes back and a revolution is going on in his country. 
One Piece

Last edited:
Naruto
One thing thats for sure is Sasuke is definitely getting the that rinnegan upgrade now. all he was missing was that senjustu power.

I'm tryna see what zoro learned from mihawk, I didn't really like the fact he had to ask him for help though. :smh: Plus how did he lose his eye?

us manga readers don't know yet either. although there's speculation he can use it and comes with an awesome move

I hope so man. That's def my fav character I hope they don't water him down. His bounty should be on par or a lil less than luffys

thought i was the only one who thought there was more than meets the eye with the new zoro.

Punny :lol: But yea his eye probably has something to do with Asura since we've yet to see him use it post skip. Like when he opens it his demonic aura pours out and keeping it closed is a limiter.

As for Naruto, like lazy said, Sauce is basically guaranteed to get that Rinnegan upgrade now. Love how the cursed seal looks on Susano'o, wonder if he can take it to level 2? Also, does the Mist's advisor from the flashback look just like Oro? :nerd:

Free! ep. 12
Rin didn't deserve the treatment he got this episode. Dude was a punk the whole season now all of a sudden he's a good guy again. :rolleyes
At least dude still got the bad guy shark teeth. :lol:
At least the teacher's swimsuit past got exposed somewhat in the end scene. :lol:

You guys are making it sound like Zoro is Kenpachi lol.

Gotta keep that eye closed or else he will be over powered

roll.gif

You guys are making it sound like Zoro is Kenpachi lol.

Gotta keep that eye closed or else he will be over powered
:rofl:

:lol: Gotta be a reason he keeps it closed tho. Rayleigh has a similar scar and his eyes work fine so he either lost it/sight in it or he's keeping it closed for something

Would be interesting if there was something special about it.

I honestly don't think there really is though. Probably just lost it during his training with Mihawk and nothing else.

Free! ep. 12
Rin didn't deserve the treatment he got this episode. Dude was a punk the whole season now all of a sudden he's a good guy again. :rolleyes
At least dude still got the bad guy shark teeth. :lol:
At least the teacher's swimsuit past got exposed somewhat in the end scene. :lol:

This episode really let me down. I couldnt even finish it, It really ruined a good series for me. Over the past few eps I was hoping they werent going to go the route they ended up going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom