The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Love Lab with all sorts of feels this week... :smh:

The next episode looks so dramatic :lol:

I don't know why she didn't just say that she's had a boyfriend or two instead of making herself out to be some super desirable love guru.

The next episode looks so dramatic :lol:

I don't know why she didn't just say that she's had a boyfriend or two instead of making herself out to be some super desirable love guru.
But she's never had one though, and that's the point of the love guru thing. The other girls just assumed that she had boyfriends before and now she's in too deep. :lol:

But she's never had one though, and that's the point of the love guru thing. The other girls just assumed that she had boyfriends before and now she's in too deep. :lol:

I'm saying that she should've went with a more manageable lie :lol:

If she said 1 or 2, instead of claiming to be popular, Maki wouldn't have been out here assuming that every guy Riko knows was madly in love with her and got rejected. She probably never would've been exposed for lying and wouldn't feel nearly this guilty.

The ending credits almost make it look like Maki slaps her, but I'm pretty sure it won't be that serious and that she actually just touched her face. They'll all hug, make up, and continue to do all sorts of misguided research like it never happened.

Last edited:
The break between seasons, like most shows that run dangerously close to catching up to the manga, will be almost a year. Is this the first time you guys have watched a currently running show that had a manga that wasn't finished or something?

Yes, yes it is.

Until this past year I've only watched older anime or ones that have already finished. Mainly for dubs.

The first new anime show I watched weekly was Accel World. I ended up liking the subbed ones so now I watch new anime.

Yes, yes it is.

Until this past year I've only watched older anime or ones that have already finished. Mainly for dubs.

The first new anime show I watched weekly was Accel World. I ended up liking the subbed ones so now I watch new anime.

Welcome to the world of long periods of miserable wait time. :lol:

Railgun heads, I have a question for you guys
Where in the timeline is this new arc (Febri arc) taking place? I know the sisters arc was the prequel, but as soon as I saw Therestina in jail, my whole sense of time in this anime got thrown off. :lol:
does it take place after the sisters arc, or sometime later like after the first season?

it has become so common, thank God the time for new SAO is almost upon us :D

Oooo is it? I loved that show :smokin

AoT

I'm kind of mad that we've been getting the run around for the last couple weeks. I still love the action and fight scenes, but the story hasn't progressed. I was hoping they'd make it to eren's basement before the end of the season.

Mikasa is such a monster wit the gear though.

Last edited:
it has become so common, thank God the time for new SAO is almost upon us :D

Oooo is it? I loved that show :smokin

AoT

I'm kind of mad that we've been getting the run around for the last couple weeks. I still love the action and fight scenes, but the story hasn't progressed. I was hoping they'd make it to eren's basement before the end of the season.

Mikasa is such a monster wit the gear though.

ATTACK ON TITAN BRINGS THAT HEAT, EVERY SATURDAY :pimp:

THEY STILL HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE BASEMENT IN THE MANGA, IT JUST GETS DEEPER AND CRAZIER FROM HERE ON OUT.

ATTACK ON TITAN BRINGS THAT HEAT, EVERY SATURDAY :pimp:

THEY STILL HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE BASEMENT IN THE MANGA, IT JUST GETS DEEPER AND CRAZIER FROM HERE ON OUT.

Wow, Mikasa is super gangster...

Last edited:
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai III: Megami-hen Just ended today, and what an emotional ending. :frown:
I hope It gets a new season soon.

[COLOR=#red]TWGOK[/COLOR] Season 3 FINALE

Chihiro :frown:

Every week up until the end she kept getting snubbed, and for it to end like that, Keima was still hurtin'

But this means 1 of 2 things, or hell, maybe both

1. OVA's (Which will without a doubt happen)
2. Season 4

As far as I know, there's enough material for another 12 episodes, but I'd rather they let this arc finish up before making a 4th season

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai III: Megami-hen Just ended today, and what an emotional ending. :frown:
I hope It gets a new season soon.

Son, I've been reading this for well over a year and had absolutely no idea what you were referring to :lol:

Damn is it's Japanese name convoluted. I think I might check this season out though since it's probably not too far off from where I've been stuck in the manga.

pumped for this. They even have life bars for the pokemon
:smh: at Naruto being the voice of Red

WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IS THIS THE OG POKEMON GETTING THE RETRO TREATMENT? :wow: if it is im watching this

dat naruto voice doe :lol:

Last edited:

:smh: at Naruto being the voice of Red

WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IS THIS THE OG POKEMON GETTING THE RETRO TREATMENT? :wow: if it is im watching this

dat naruto voice doe :lol:

Its a special thats airing on Oct 2. It follows the story line of the game with Red & Green ( Ash & gary). So just think of what Pokemon Red/ blue was and translate that to an anime. Its a special and not a full fledged anime, so Im guessing there will be jumping around and time skips.

and yeah, the same voice actor for naruto was too lazy to change their voice up for the new role

AoT be having a ***** too emotional man…

When the Female Titan murked Squad Levi :smh:
Legit human compassion was felt.

mean.gif
at Naruto being the voice of Red
WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IS THIS THE OG POKEMON GETTING THE RETRO TREATMENT?
eek.gif
if it is im watching this

dat naruto voice doe
laugh.gif
Its a special thats airing on Oct 2. It follows the story line of the game with Red & Green ( Ash & gary). So just think of what Pokemon Red/ blue was and translate that to an anime. Its a special and not a full fledged anime, so Im guessing there will be jumping around and time skips.

and yeah, the same voice actor for naruto was too lazy to change their voice up for the new role
"Charizard use flamethrower, dattebayo!!"

Back
Top Bottom