The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Mikasa is gangster

I really don't understand trafalgar laws power...and how did him and kid even escape the pacifistas. Doesn't make sense

Watamote ep. 11
My feels were all over the place in this episode. Mostly good though. :lol:
The blood. :lol:

I really don't understand trafalgar laws power...and how did him and kid even escape the pacifistas. Doesn't make sense
With their powers it makes perfect sense. You've seen what Law can do.

It hasn't been explained to you yet but you should be able to tell that as long as he's in that sphere he makes he's almost unstoppable.

And you've seen kid control metal so it shouldn't be hard to believe that he can beat a cyborg.

NARUTO
Damn onion ninjas everywhere. Had my eyes sweating for a second.

Naruto
The nerve of Sasuke to be taunting Naruto like that when he has been doing almost nothing since he first showed up. :lol:
It looks like the whole gang is gonna be together real soon.
Also, I hope Shikamaru doesnt really die. It would suck to see him and his father die. Who is gonna train little Azuma jr. if he's gone? :lol:

Bleach
Them captains getting too cocky again. Don't they ever learn? :lol:
That poor little girl though getting murked... :frown:

NARUTO
I'm mad at Kishi for letting that happen.
but I think i'll be even more upset if he doesn't keep it this way

22 page special..................Full of talking :stoneface: .

:lol: @ Sasuke saying "I'm just getting started"...Yah damn right, son been taking a back seat the entire war.

I'm as glad as everyone else to see Soi Fong, but can someone explain to me why she has two arms?

Haha. Word, i only have 10 more episodes left of OP till current, idk if I should read the manga or just wait for eps every week.

Crazy that I put in that One Piece recommendation to you when I was at 518, and now I've been on 521 for weeks and you blew right past me :lol:

I blame whoever it was who mentioned Kyoto Animation's work.

In addition to watching Danganronpa, Servant X Service, Gatchaman CROWDS, Love Lab, Free, and Blood Lad every week; I'm now watching Hyouka and Tamako's Market (I **** with that bird, man) and still reading tons of manga :smh:

Back
Top Bottom