The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

:smh: Shikamaru

Its like Kishi is killing off all of the cool characters :smh: :smh:

But TenTen, Dog lover, and bugboy are still lurking :smh:

You know what the worst part is?

Like most deaths in Naruto recently, his passing will probably feel like it never happened in no time if he actually did die.

he had no reason to be elevated as high as a standing susano would've been in other situations I'm guessing

Last edited:
Nah Sasuke just had no reason to even attempt to unleash Susanoo. Probably coulda did it during the Kabuto fight, but with Itachi da Gawd next to him there's no reason too.

Shikimaru :smh:

And I guess I just missed it somehow, but where is Kakashi? And is Yamato still trapped in that tree-like thing?

Shikimaru :smh:

And I guess I just missed it somehow, but where is Kakashi? And is Yamato still trapped in that tree-like thing?
Kakashi is still in the alternate dimension, and I forgot Yamato is still in the tree. :lol:

dam wonder what kakashi doing im kinda glad he chillin better than him getting murked on the outside :lol:

rip my ***** shikamaru hate it had to be him :smh:

sasukes like my time to shine :pimp:

Last edited:
the way kishi is just throwing random deaths in the story pot, I dont see why he wouldnt let gai do it and just die as well

I refuse to believe shiki is gonna die :lol:....

But wait Memphis run that back about Attack On Titan

Btooom! 60
It's finally starting to pick up again! Great chapter. I completely forgot Date-san was just acting, :lol:.

I'm finally getting back into Naruto.

I'm on ch. 583.

I watched the first 3 eps. of Stein's Gate.

Interesting so far, but IDK what to expect.

Hopefully, that's a good thing.

Finally catching up on my Animes. First up, Attack on Titan. This scene :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

That boy Levi the Hedgehog.

Back
Top Bottom