The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Free! ep. 12
Rin didn't deserve the treatment he got this episode. Dude was a punk the whole season now all of a sudden he's a good guy again. :rolleyes
At least dude still got the bad guy shark teeth. :lol:
At least the teacher's swimsuit past got exposed somewhat in the end scene. :lol:

This episode really let me down. I couldnt even finish it, It really ruined a good series for me. Over the past few eps I was hoping they werent going to go the route they ended up going.

Just finished watching it :smh:

They really let this crybaby have his way and spit in the face of all the character development done for Rei.

In hindsight, I should have seen the plot being weakened in favor of just making something happy that the girls would love coming from a mile away.

Last edited:
I wonder if Bleach will go the... Everyone must die route.

If you guys haven't played One piece Pirate Warriors 2, Please do yourself a favor,
a very fun game.

It also really makes me wonder how powerful Eneru is/can/could be, if he didn't happen to have luffy as his opponent. That's without Haki.

Last edited:
I wonder if Bleach will go the... Everyone must die route.

As long as these two don't die
IchigovsKenpachi.png

Then I am good, lol
But Kubo won't let SS go down without a fight, can't remember any manga/anime that let the heroes die, it would be the first I could think of

maybe the reason they should do it.....let the bad guy win.

reboot the series in like a year.

Maybe it makes no sense. This is how I feel Veritas treated us and im still waiting for the reboot.

maybe the reason they should do it.....let the bad guy win.

reboot the series in like a year.

Maybe it makes no sense. This is how I feel Veritas treated us and im still waiting for the reboot.
I agree but for Bleach, I just don't see that happening, Kubo doesn't have the nuts to pull that off, I mean for god sakes he brought back Byakuya,smh

Taking bets on when Sasuke's power up will come.

My bet is during the war. As of right now Naruto FAR outclasses Sasuke and could probably wipe him off the face of the Earth before he realized what happened (Fastest Ninja Alive).

The scales are usually never tipped in either of their favors for very long.. So either the battle with Obito will awaken his rinnegan (or give him a different power up), or Madara is going to drop that knowledge of how on him when Obito is defeated.

I agree but for Bleach, I just don't see that happening, Kubo doesn't have the nuts to pull that off, I mean for god sakes he brought back Byakuya,smh
he even brought back the guys who got ichigos power back...smh.
but had the audacity to kill captain commander and unahona.

hell halibel was still alive. possibly grimmjow
#10 after fighting bya and kenpachi

next ulquiorra will be back

TRU, lol
I can only imagine,lol
But sorry Grimmjow is that dude tho, not mad at that

TRU, lol
I can only imagine,lol
But sorry Grimmjow is that dude tho, not mad at that
2nd favorite animation moment. was grimmjow beating the snot out of ichigo on earth. the blood droplets everything was masterful art/animaton

1st was the scene in dbz when Majin Vegeta blew up the crowd in the stadium

2nd favorite animation moment. was grimmjow beating the snot out of ichigo on earth. the blood droplets everything was masterful art/animaton

1st was the scene in dbz when Majin Vegeta blew up the crowd in the stadium
Have so many favorite scenes but when this ichigo form happened
Episode_271_Hollow_Ichigo.jpg

Man I went crazy,lol
And no matter what, idc Perfect Cell will always be my favorite villain from any manga/anime ever, just because the pure **** talking that dude did,lol

Grimmjoww was that dude.

Captain commander can burn in hell. Dude was a pure BS character from the start

Cell was one of the baddest ***** bad guys.

I actually can't think of my favorite villian just yet.

Almost all One Piece villians are hilarious and cool to me.

Man, I gotta catch up to bleach. I stopped at like 78 or something, a few years back. I got Naruto'd when I just stopped watching eps and it started piling into the 100's.

Man, I gotta catch up to bleach. I stopped at like 78 or something, a few years back. I got Naruto'd when I just stopped watching eps and it started piling into the 100's.
Complete opposite, I never finished gen 1 Naruto...it seems all the good stuff is happening since they got older

Complete opposite, I never finished gen 1 Naruto...it seems all the good stuff is happening since they got older

Meh. The pre-timeskip Naruto had a way better plot in my opinion. It's like DB to DBZ. A lot more action, a lot more power ups in favor of skill being the deciding factor, and a lot of plot seemingly being made up just to fill in the spaces as they go.

Meh. The pre-timeskip Naruto had a way better plot in my opinion. It's like DB to DBZ. A lot more action, a lot more power ups in favor of skill being the deciding factor, and a lot of plot seemingly being made up just to fill in the spaces as they go.
Good to know

QFT

i still watch pre timeskip
It really was about what element or chakra can outclass what. or cancel out

not. SSJ3 can beat Krillin easily like Shippuden is.

I have no excuse on being behind on anything, nowadays. Back in like 06 I torrented EVERYTHING and would keep up with released eps every week. Samurai Champloo was such a god send when it first dropped.

I have no excuse on being behind on anything, nowadays. Back in like 06 I torrented EVERYTHING and would keep up with released eps every week. Samurai Champloo was such a god send when it first dropped.
On everything Samurai Champloo is my favorite anime of all time( sn implies that lol)

yoooo bring this dude back! ulquiorra was that G. he hit everyone with the eternal :stoneface: and proceeded to body. ichigo wasn't seeing him wit da hands. remember when ichigo first tried to fight? ulquiorra started talking that ****...hit that boy with "your moms".

ichigo went bankai threw the mask on like
nas-mask.gif
and let that getsuga go.

Ulq wasn't havin that. deaded him with the quickness :rofl: it was vegeta vs freeza all over again.

i see where bleach is goin tho. captains initially body, Qs get up like "and what" and smack up the cap'ns. caps reup on courage, power/w.e and barely manage to kill off Qs. Ichigo will be the one to fight uryuu and that zengetsu quincy lookin mf.

yoooo bring this dude back! ulquiorra was that G. he hit everyone with the eternal
indifferent.gif
and proceeded to body. ichigo wasn't seeing him wit da hands. remember when ichigo first tried to fight? ulquiorra started talking that ****...hit that boy with "your moms".

ichigo went bankai threw the mask on like
nas-mask.gif
and let that getsuga go.

Ulq wasn't havin that. deaded him with the quickness
roll.gif
it was vegeta vs freeza all over again.

i see where bleach is goin tho. captains initially body, Qs get up like "and what" and smack up the cap'ns. caps reup on courage, power/w.e and barely manage to kill off Qs. Ichigo will be the one to fight uryuu and that zengetsu quincy lookin mf.
This post had me in tears

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The rep was a must

Man, Servant x Service is over. :frown:
What a thoroughly enjoyable show it was too. I hope it gets something else in the future.

Free! ep. 12
Rin didn't deserve the treatment he got this episode. Dude was a punk the whole season now all of a sudden he's a good guy again. :rolleyes
At least dude still got the bad guy shark teeth. :lol:
At least the teacher's swimsuit past got exposed somewhat in the end scene. :lol:

This episode really let me down. I couldnt even finish it, It really ruined a good series for me. Over the past few eps I was hoping they werent going to go the route they ended up going.

Just finished watching it :smh:

They really let this crybaby have his way and spit in the face of all the character development done for Rei.

In hindsight, I should have seen the plot being weakened in favor of just making something happy that the girls would love coming from a mile away.

yeah, I guess that this genre isnt for me. I could deal with the unnecessary drama, but I hate when shows have happy endings that dont make sense

Back
Top Bottom