The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

hey gents, just a heads up. If anyone is interested in watching a good Sci-Fi drama that just came out, check out [COLOR=#red]Mardock Scramble[/COLOR]. I just finished watching the first "movie" (each part is a little over an hour long, with 3 parts total) and it was real solid. A little warning though, it is NSFW, so be wary of where you watch it.
http://www.animeseason.com/mardock-scramble/

I suggest using the Yourup video tab if you want a good quality stream.

I caught with the Attack on Titan manga and now I'm even more depressed....this hasn't been a good weekend for me.

Yeah, I goofed. :smh: :lol: After yesterdays episode I got curious, I read 34-49 at work today, I wanted to get some Terra Formars in but I couldn't put it down

Fixed. We kept warning you dudes, man. One chapter per month. At least 10 months until it's back.

Do you have any idea what you've done? :lol:

Last edited:
Fixed. We kept warning you dudes, man. One chapter per month. At least 10 months until it's back.

Do you have any idea what you've done? :lol:

I WAS CURIOUS MAN

Repped for the Hyouka meme :lol:

I think I went on a Kyoto Animation binge a week or two ago because of you and that ended up being my favorite of the bunch I watched :smokin

Repped for the Hyouka meme :lol:

I think I went on a Kyoto Animation binge a week or two ago because of you and that ended up being my favorite of the bunch I watched :smokin

I tried to give Hyouka the time of day but I haven't been able to, hell I started watching K-On! again and forgot about it :lol:

I've been juggling so many series' it's ridiculous, and Fall came faster than I thought it would and now my watch-list is just going to explode by next week

I tried to give Hyouka the time of day but I haven't been able to, hell I started watching K-On! again and forgot about it :lol:

I've been juggling so many series' it's ridiculous, and Fall came faster than I thought it would and now my watch-list is just going to explode by next week

:smh: at me repping you for using a meme from a show that you haven't even seen through to the end.

I would love some recommendations then, since this summer's line up was the first time I've ever followed a series that was currently airing. All of mine have ended I think, and I don't have anything for the fall. I'm into everything except thriller, sci-fi for the most part, and mecha anime if that helps. I prefer a good plot or a lot of humor over action.

Thanks.

Last edited:
:smh: at me repping you for using a meme from a show that you haven't even seen through to the end.

I would love some recommendations then, since this summer's line up was the first time I've ever followed a series that was currently airing. All of mine have ended I think, and I don't have anything for the fall. I'm into everything except thriller, sci-fi for the most part, and mecha anime if that helps. I prefer a good plot or a lot of humor over action.

Thanks.

Since you're into KyoAni then I'm pretty sure you already heard of Kyoukai No Kanata

The more obvious choice of Kill La Kill (It looks like mecha, but it's from the Gurren Lagann crew)

Golden Time (Romcom, same author as ToraDora so I'm giving it a shot)

Samurai Flamenco (No PV, looks interesting though, original series)

Coppelion

That's all I can go off now, might pick more up as the season progresses but my list is already pretty stacked

So the next season of AoT won't be until next year? I just wanna set my expectations now. Oh and when is Ippo starting back again?:nerd:

I heard a rumor that they were trying to finish the AoT manga in 20 chapters. Need to find that link.
I personally dont see that possible without leaving a lot of things unanswered. Unless they want to finish AoT and make a sequel right away like Feng Shen Ji did with Feng Shen Ji II.

I've actually had that exact picture on my phone for like half a year and never put it to use :lol:

I might make it my wallpaper.

I've been marathoning AoT (just started episode 20 this am to start the day)

and I've been watching every scene of this **** like

1361072474_6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

Last edited:
where can i find episode 25? crunchyroll has it but its the one episode you need to be a premium user for, for the next two weeks.  crackle?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom