THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That’s a dope colorway but should’ve been released spring/early summer. To release in August is dumb

fall-foilage-view-at-tennessee-park-all-autumn-leaves-yellow-road-AWFJKW.jpg

:emoji_thinking:

people dont really rock pastels in the fall and winter up here. just doesnt go too well with anyone’s outerwear.
That's a pastel? Looks more wheat and beige to me. I've just always liked color in my life. I dont wear blacks and brown bc it's cold outside. I get that I'm the weird one.

That's a pastel? Looks more wheat and beige to me. I've just always liked color in my life. I dont wear blacks and brown bc it's cold outside. I get that I'm the weird one.
thats wotherspoon-ish pastel yellow to me...which gives off a light, springtime vibe.

looking back at em...if it had a full gum sole, i could see the wheat/beige look that would be good for fall.

Not saying I’m worried/concerned but just curious if anyone received a shipping notification from Concepts on their order?

Not saying I’m worried/concerned but just curious if anyone received a shipping notification from Concepts on their order?

Nothing yet but not stressing. They got slammed yesterday and their shipping is not exactly Zappos quick.

Last edited:

I wear the colors year around, but when that snow hits NYC, the last thing you want to wear are those or some aquas, or anything that will be difficult to clean.

I go with Darker tones for the winter months out here

all jokes aside, Pito101 Pito101 got it right, can't let an AM1 dare touch the streets up in the NE

got other beater Nikes and some boots for those situations. My AM1's were untouched for a good portion of the winter

What’s this snow you guys speak of? It’s been in the 90s and even 100+ these last couple weeks in SoCal.

Tomorrow should be pretty awesome. Picking up at least one pair (not an air max) and getting three in the mail (all AM1).

Back
Top Bottom