THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespoke, not mine...
Screenshot_20180725-115634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180725-115646_Instagram.jpg

Not am1, but I must share this guys amazing wonder bread themed bespoke. One of the best imo...
Screenshot_20180725-115713_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180725-115934_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180725-115945_Instagram.jpg

Like others in here, I purchased the curry's on day of initial release, however I paid less out of pocket due to some gift cards I had applied.

I should've known that these wouldve sat based on the good amount of guys in here who hit the SNS/End raffle but didnt want to take a chance.

Getting the curry's on concepts sale wouldve put me below what I paid out of pocket but I'm mad at the fact that I couldve saved the gift card for another Nike release/purchase down the line

damn those CNCPTS sizes went quick. Was doing a few things at work and sizes disappeared. Nice pick up for everyone. Wearing my OG Curry's today

lol, nah, knew you what you meant but i figured i'd make you follow up with an on foot pic. its only right :nthat:

Dang, had the green curries in my cart, but they sold out before I could complete the transaction.

Well, if Concepts dropped the price so significantly, I’ll bet some other seller will too. Just gotta keep my eyes peeled.

It’s up on Nike UK website

Nike US has the big kids and toddler version available

Just a matter of time.

Dang, had the green curries in my cart, but they sold out before I could complete the transaction.

Well, if Concepts dropped the price so significantly, I’ll bet some other seller will too. Just gotta keep my eyes peeled.
Same happened to me, and i almost purchased them yesterday for 77

I saw the red/red/navy on eBay for cheeeeeeeeap the other day. Take a look and see if they're still there. I think they were $79. I should have posted it here.....

Also, I picked up my grey miniswoosh at lunch today and they are $$$$$. Highly recommend!! Great quality just like everyone else has said.

Kicking myself right now. I was out with my wife some time ago and saw a pair of Dynamic Berry’s in store for $50, last size 9.5 & 10

Sure enough when I ask for them she says “ugh..you want those?” So I decided to pass on them

Looking for them now and prices are around a $100 or so. Not bad but should’ve bought them when I had the chance

Kicking myself right now. I was out with my wife some time ago and saw a pair of Dynamic Berry’s in store for $50, last size 9.5 & 10

Sure enough when I ask for them she says “ugh..you want those?” So I decided to pass on them

Looking for them now and prices are around a $100 or so. Not bad but should’ve bought them when I had the chance
fyi they run big

I'm lost on AM1 sizing now lol but still cop the same size i used to, I feel that my march og royal fit a bit bigger than the restock pair, and by now the tightest for me is..... the grey mini swoosh... not the curry by surprise

Back
Top Bottom