THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm lost on AM1 sizing now lol but still cop the same size i used to, I feel that my march og royal fit a bit bigger than the restock pair, and by now the tightest for me is..... the grey mini swoosh... not the curry by surprise

How much tighter are the grey mini than the restock? I felt the restock were tighter also, waiting for the grey mini to go on sale.

Finally got these in as well...
20180725_162228.jpg

Anyone see the woman’s navy that came out earlier in the year in a 12? I can’t find any. Usually there is at least 1 or 2 at a crazy high price, not even that.

So I'm doing an Air Max collection from 0-98 at least 1 original colorway per shoe. Just got the reds today. Would of loved to attain the 2016 anniversary pairs of royal and red but that's 7-800 bucks I'm not trying to spend at the moment. Got 2012 AM90 "vintage" infrareds coming in the mail and Persian Violet BWs coming in the mail. Next search is for the yellow Air Max Zero pair and then the big dogs. 2018 Neon AM95, Silver Bullet 97, Gundam 98, and I'm scouring euro sites for the teal Air Max 96.

Sidenote: the only non-og AM1 pairs I want are the Chlorophyll and Atmos Jade 1s. Been wanting them since i got into the culture back in 07. Both attainable both will break the bank. I'm willing to bite that bullet.

20180725_204134.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm doing an Air Max collection from 0-98 at least 1 original colorway per shoe. Just got the reds today. Would of loved to attain the 2016 anniversary pairs of royal and red but that's 7-800 bucks I'm not trying to spend at the moment. Got 2012 AM90 "vintage" infrareds coming in the mail and Persian Violet BWs coming in the mail. Next search is for the yellow Air Max Zero pair and then the big dogs. 2018 Neon AM95, Silver Bullet 97, Gundam 98, and I'm scouring euro sites for the teal Air Max 96.

Sidenote: the only non-og AM1 pairs I want are the Chlorophyll and Atmos Jade 1s. Been wanting them since i got into the culture back in 07. Both attainable both will break the bank. I'm willing to bite that bullet.

View attachment 2152827
dope man...im on a similar chase. i just hit on the end raffle for photo blue deluxes so i can check those off. got my eye on some gundams and persian BWs, and i’ll prolly wait until scream green 96s and hyper blue pluses come back around again.

dope man...im on a similar chase. i just hit on the end raffle for photo blue deluxes so i can check those off. got my eye on some gundams and persian BWs, and i’ll prolly wait until scream green 96s and hyper blue pluses come back around again.

You think they will come around again? I'm forreal after the Teal 96 II's those shoes are goregeous. The Hyper blue plus pair had grown on me but I'm not fully sold on the AM Plus Silhouette. BWs are super cheap everyone sleeps on that silhouette you should red pull the trigger soon lol

Going through the closet to weed out **** I don’t need/wear

Came across this box and receipt..

The good old days of phone orders for Patta cords, it was fun when it was nice and easy lol

These obviously aren’t being weeded out

F8D269C5-2993-4B4E-A4ED-881949FE18F4.jpeg
Must be nice. I didn't have a credit card and couldn't sneak out to travel the 40 miles I'd have to somehow travel to get those when they came out .
Ironically enough my first phone order was the first DB 3 release which I still can't believe

Paid resell on the what the safari off eBay can’t complain was a sub £200 price shipped and 10.5 doesn’t pop up on there often if at all just hit the buy it now as didn’t wanna risk missing out, 1 day shipping and they turned up Tuesday happy days
Its never going to stop being weird to me that theres a new air max 1 colorway that I can never wear no matter how much money I have to throw at it. The cherry on top is its one of the best ever. Maximum butthurt levels.

To make it worse is that only a very small amount pf people even know about them so its not even hyped up yet. You can get these for a relative steal compared to what they should cost in the aftermarket considering the exclusivity of them.

congrats on a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom