THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

CNCPTS just upped their discount to XMAS40, some sizes left in currys for $60 shipped.

https://cncpts.com/search?q=air+max+1+premium+retro

Yea, they got me
D2F3487B-C299-445C-B7CF-A8DB005AFB74.jpeg

I am wondering if anybody have any QC issues with their Parras. I have heard one person who stated that the paint job on his pair was not the best. I am not sure where the Parras were made, but I have noticed Nikes that have been made in Indonesia having major QC issues. I actually had to go through 7 pairs of the Alternate Galaxy Air Max Plus before finding a decent pair because the paint job on the mid sole was absolutely horrendous on them!

I am wondering if anybody have any QC issues with their Parras. I have heard one person who stated that the paint job on his pair was not the best. I am not sure where the Parras were made, but I have noticed Nikes that have been made in Indonesia having major QC issues. I actually had to go through 7 pairs of the Alternate Galaxy Air Max Plus before finding a decent pair because the paint job on the mid sole was absolutely horrendous on them!

Air max 1 are made in China, and AM1 ID in Vietnam (no Indonesia, no luck for you for your TN, but yes the TN pairs made in Indonesia fear a lot, that sucks)

PS: nice picture of the mini-swoosh, i like a lot :smile:
nike-air-max-1-premium-pure-platinum-sail-black-white-875844-006-os-2.jpg

jaynev jaynev when they dropped on SNKRS (the first day) we all paid the retail price :frown: (for me 150euro shipped, 150euro = 175$)

unfortunately it was the price to pay to be sure to have them :frown:

the quantities really had to be huge for these curry shoes...

Air max 1 are made in China, and AM1 ID in Vietnam (no Indonesia, no luck for you for your TN, but yes the TN pairs made in Indonesia fear a lot, that sucks)

PS: nice picture of the mini-swoosh, i like a lot :smile:
nike-air-max-1-premium-pure-platinum-sail-black-white-875844-006-os-2.jpg

This is why I like NikeTalk.....you will definitely learn a lot about Nike sneakers! I just looked at all of my AM1 boxes and sure enough, the non ID ones were made in China. I guess since the guy stated the paint job on his Parras was not perfect, it triggered my experience with the TNs lately.

jaynev jaynev when they dropped on SNKRS (the first day) we all paid the retail price :frown: (for me 150euro shipped, 150euro = 175$)

unfortunately it was the price to pay to be sure to have them :frown:

Same paid full price from undefeated and haven’t even worn them yet. The feels :smh: Paid 125 for the greens so I’m not as salty for those but 60 shipped is insane. You can damn near get the whole curry pack for the price of one pair!

jaynev jaynev

I think it's just a really niche shoe. It was never really coveted by people who didn't really like air max 1s primarily; for example, a lot of people that don't really love air max 1s still would want pairs like kidrobot, atmos elephant, parra collab. But this is just a brown am1 in classic colorblocking to most. They were also $150 instead of the usual $110 for am1s in the USA.

I think it's just a really niche shoe. It was never really coveted by people who didn't really like air max 1s primarily; for example, a lot of people that don't really love air max 1s still would want pairs like kidrobot, atmos elephant, parra collab. But this is just a brown am1 in classic colorblocking to most. They were also $150 instead of the usual $110 for am1s in the USA.
$110 is the price for the gr’s. But $130 seems to be the price for the ones with the box label air max 1 premium. Even still with the Curry’s having the premium retro on the box label they decided to low key raise it from 130 to 150 for the curry pack pairs. I’m glad they flopped so bad they still have a full size run of each colorway on SNKRS. Teaches Nike a lesson on price gauging. Same thing happened with the true blue 3s $220 retail and they sat hard hit outlets and where able to be picked up for 150 at times. They dropped it to $200 for the black cements and they sold pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom