THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I imagine this is what everyone wants though

WS-AIR-MAX-94-OG-1.jpg

How's the quality on the Parra? Good enough to pay 500?
Honestly, the mudguard on the striped part is suspect. One of my pairs has a small scratch already. Another pair has a cliff toe on one shoe. Dont get me wrong, I'll rock without a care in the world but you asked about quality and it's a bit suspect on them. The rest of the shoe is fine, just that striped mudguard seems super fragile.

Honestly, the mudguard on the striped part is suspect. One of my pairs has a small scratch already. Another pair has a cliff toe on one shoe. Dont get me wrong, I'll rock without a care in the world but you asked about quality and it's a bit suspect on them. The rest of the shoe is fine, just that striped mudguard seems super fragile.

Adding to what he mentioned above.... there are also a ton of pairs with glue issues. Love my pair regardless but if your'e OCD be ready for that at $400 to $500 a pair.

Adding to what he mentioned above.... there are also a ton of pairs with glue issues. Love my pair regardless but if your'e OCD be ready for that at $400 to $500 a pair.

Thank you both for the feedback. Guess I have to inspect first personally before I cop.

How's the quality on the Parra? Good enough to pay 500?
Shoe is fire and I’m considering pulling the trigger and putting them on feet same day but since you asked

Friends of mines got pairs with glue stains and some scuffs, QC on Nike and adidas both has been garbage recently

Back
Top Bottom