THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Whatever you say kiddo. Like a stated before, my NT debate days are over. Especially over stupid **** like this. Go ahead and spend your 8k and wait till April 2019 to cash out. I'll spend a fraction of that and make 25% return in a weeks time, then move on to the next opportunity.

Moving fwd. Back to the Air Max 1
I assume you are a multi billionaire with 25% return in a week anytime you want. Must be nice.

Some of my boxless am1s
Name em

IMG_5764.JPG
Football Friendly, Football Friendly, Forrest Green?, Skull Pack, Skull Pack, Book of Ones?, Hufs, AM90 Currys

Due to the affiliation or the possible fact that they may be hard to obtain?

Both. Don't get me wrong, I love atmos collabs. But, Curries back in the day were an incredible GR that everyone slept on. If it is released as an "Atmos" collab this time around HypeBeast will then proceed to write an article titled "YO THE LOW KEY GREATEST AM1 COLORWAY IS BEING RETRO'D, MAKE SURE YOU COP FOR ULTIMATE RESELL"

Then dudes around here (where Im from) who don't even know what year the first curry was released or even knew it existed before this release will be like, "Yo fam, luv deez brown curriezzz" And then Ill be a sad boy because the curry AM1 is my all time favorite sneaker.

I say, if it was once a great GR, bring it back back as a GR or even a more limited quickstrike. Those who love it will purchase multiple pairs and everyone will be happy.

But...in the end I'm just a peon.

I’m so excited to see Nike has come to their senses and slowly, but surely, are returning their previous cut/shape for their Air Max 1 line. A super slanted side of the mudguard that goes up high on the heel, and a toebox with almost 90 degrees of sharp boxiness, that makes a Hummer look fluid and rounded by comparison. Well played, Nike.

please reassure me, the women obsidian will expand a little? in the right shoe it hurts the little toe they are really tight and I have not a wide foot, I wonder if I will not send them back (that sucks)
you bought the 7.5 instead of 8 ?? im also tts 8 just like you
and my pair what is an size 8 fits the same as my other AM1s

Back
Top Bottom