THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

please reassure me, the women obsidian will expand a little? in the right shoe it hurts the little toe they are really tight and I have not a wide foot, I wonder if I will not send them back (that sucks)

25% profit in 1 year is horrible ROI? What are you investing in that's consistently getting a better ROI? Let me in on it.
I'm not investing in anything right now. Anyone that owns a business and places 8k in inventory for a year or more just to earth 2k is silly.

He would've been better off investing in a product that yielded less or the same returns percentage wise in a fraction of the time.

An example for the challenged folks, I just bought 20 pairs of an zoom rf from the outlet, made a around 100 per pair before I even left the door. I got my investment and my profit back in a matter of days.

Made an investment of much less than 2k and made just over 2k I'm a matter of days.

Don't believe me? Here it is. And I got an extra 30% off on top of that.

IMG_3206.jpg

I just grabbed another pair of SWs for 453 shipped after using 43 eBay bucks. I don't want to have to pay more down the line so I just bit

You guys are killing me with the 97/1 Pix... Really considering selling my ow 90's and buying them...

Tough decision

I need to sleep on it... Hopefully the prices for 97/1 come down a bit

I'm not investing in anything right now. Anyone that owns a business and places 8k in inventory for a year or more just to earth 2k is silly.

He would've been better off investing in a product that yielded less or the same returns percentage wise in a fraction of the time.

An example for the challenged folks, I just bought 20 pairs of an zoom rf from the outlet, made a around 100 per pair before I even left the door. I got my investment and my profit back in a matter of days.

Made an investment of much less than 2k and made just over 2k I'm a matter of days.

IMG_3206.jpg
I mean that's cool but that doesn't change the fact that saying "25% ROI is horrible." is just flat out wrong. Let's just put it this way, if you could get 25% ROI on a yearly basis for investors you'd be worth billions bc billionaires would be lining up for your services.

IMG_3206.jpg
I made about 4K with a 3k investment a couple years ago when a new outlet opened up near me and not many ppl knew about it. I flipped like 150 pairs in a few days but that's not common it only happens when the Stars align or you know somebody. Hoarding resold shoes until the price inflates is something anybody with capital can do but there is I would say more risk since you can't return those shoes if the price deflates.

I mean that's cool but that doesn't change the fact that saying "25% ROI is horrible." is just flat out wrong. Let's just put it this way, if you could get 25% ROI on a yearly basis for investors you'd be worth billions bc billionaires would be lining up for your services.
context is very important. you have shook free of what the main point is. of course 25% ROI is good. in business, you would be a rich man if you could guarantee it. he might have the capital, but he doesnt have the product to keep that ROI rolling. this is a one shot one kill thing here.

the real issue is not his 25% ROI after a year. its the fact that he has to wait so long with such a heavy investment to get it. if he invested 8k and had a way to off-load stock in a week or two, now he'd be cooking.

25% ROI is a good return. that cant be debated. but if you have to spend 100k and wait a year or more to get your investment back + 25k...in a years time, with that being your only investment, you have just made half a teachers yearly salary...and thats the more experienced teachers.

I made about 4K with a 3k investment a couple years ago when a new outlet opened up near me and not many ppl knew about it. I flipped like 150 pairs in a few days but that's not common it only happens when the Stars align or you know somebody. Hoarding resold shoes until the price inflates is something anybody with capital can do but there is I would say more risk since you can't return those shoes if the price deflates.
exactly the point...the big point i was trying to make is about TIME on the flip...not necessarily about the money. the money/time thing depreciates as more time passes 10k investment yielding 25% over a week or 2 is a great move. 10k investment yielding 25% over a year or more...ok...but not so good

context is very important. you have shook free of what the main point is. of course 25% ROI is good. in business, you would be a rich man if you could guarantee it. he might have the capital, but he doesnt have the product to keep that ROI rolling. this is a one shot one kill thing here.

the real issue is not his 25% ROI after a year. its the fact that he has to wait so long with such a heavy investment to get it. if he invested 8k and had a way to off-load stock in a week or two, now he'd be cooking.

25% ROI is a good return. that cant be debated. but if you have to spend 100k and wait a year or more to get your investment back + 25k...in a years time, with that being your only investment, you have just made half a teachers yearly salary...and thats the more experienced teachers.
No offense man, but you're just wrong here. I don't know if you haven't invested much or you're vision is clouded by doubling your money on flipping a pair of shoes but 25% ROI for a year is a fantastic return. FANTASTIC. Like Bobby Axelrod fantastic.

IMG_3206.jpg
why couldnt the Rf's be at my local outlets :frown:

No offense man, but you're just wrong here. I don't know if you haven't invested much or you're vision is clouded by doubling your money on flipping a pair of shoes but 25% ROI for a year is a fantastic return. FANTASTIC. Like Bobby Axelrod fantastic.
again, you have missed the context of what is being said. your focus is on nothing but the 25% number. agree to disagree. moving on

exactly the point...the big point i was trying to make is about TIME on the flip...not necessarily about the money. the money/time thing depreciates as more time passes 10k investment yielding 25% over a week or 2 is a great move. 10k investment yielding 25% over a year or more...ok...but not so good
Have you ever invested money? Stock market? 401k? Anything? I'm going to assume the answer is no and that you'll be in for a rude awakening when you start.

again, you have missed the context of what is being said. your focus is on nothing but the 25% number. agree to disagree. moving on
The 25% number is a big component here. If it was 2% over a year, I'd agree it was a bad investment. 25% for a year is FANTASTIC though. Like show me who guarantees 25% for a year and I'll send them every nickel I have for the next year fantastic.

Well Nike sending rejection emails for NYC On Air

Attachments

• 19A256CF-849A-48E3-91DD-305D7B9D0586.png
    19A256CF-849A-48E3-91DD-305D7B9D0586.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 45
In that scenario hes just paying resell. Hes not chasing pairs at retail. I could buy 20 SW for $550 in 10 minutes right now. If they go to $700 this time next year, that's a 30% ROI. Not bad for 10 minutes work and waiting a year. Any financial advisor on the planet would tell you to make that investment.
It all depends on what kind of percentage of your overall wealth is going into the investment. If you barely feel the money missing throughout that year it takes then its going to feel like free money because there wasnt any struggle that came with it. But its still somewhat of a gamble because you didnt have that hook up for retail guaranteeing no loss.

Long story short it takes money to make money lol

A huge amount of people are living paycheck to paycheck now

Back
Top Bottom