THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

C97475E9-CB2E-4911-9DD1-3A84700E242C.jpeg
Must. Resist. Selling. My. KAWS.

90% of the pairs are like that, its just messed up nike quality
Thanks for that. I'd never noticed in pics until I had them in hand tonight. The upper and the swoosh are a super thick material. Do you know the materials? The upper feels like canvas and the toe is a really thick mesh. Is it considered "ballistic mesh"?

sonofab...

Grats on the great pickup.

Looks to be in great shape....If you see another Viotech 11 in your adventures .... please do holler my way
And I was able to work a trade for them and didn't have to pay straight cash so it felt better lol. Trades a pair of SW, Animals, South Beach, AJ3 Tinker, and AJ1 Gold Toes for them. I got all of them at retail so it was like $750 worth of kicks for them. Same guy I got my Cherrys and Purple Denim from. He had doubles of the entire pack smh.

And I was able to work a trade for them and didn't have to pay straight cash so it felt better lol. Trades a pair of SW, Animals, South Beach, AJ3 Tinker, and AJ1 Gold Toes for them. I got all of them at retail so it was like $750 worth of kicks for them. Same guy I got my Cherrys and Purple Denim from. He had doubles of the entire pack smh.

Pretty good trade....
Im continuing to live vicariously through you....

Pretty good trade....
Im continuing to live vicariously through you....
Ha there's much better options to live through out there. My list is getting short on old pairs though. That's a good thing. There's enough new stuff coming out to keep me busy. I'll check Chlorophyll off later this month and that'll complete the Patta pack. After that, I need Urawa, Lemonade, Patriots, Beams, and Polka Squares and I think I'll be good on older AM1. I'm sure I'm missing something but I'm pretty picky and a lot of pairs that others love just don't do it for me. There's a few AM90 that I want but those are secondary.

wait you traded all the pairs you listed for the Pattas?
wouldn't you have made profit if you sold them all at resale and bought the Patta?

asking cause i don't really know the price for those but it seems to me that only with the SW, animal and AJ3 tinker you could get more than a grand (?)

wait you traded all the pairs you listed for the Pattas?
wouldn't you have made profit if you sold them all at resale and bought the Patta?

asking cause i don't really know the price for those but it seems to me that only with the SW, animal and AJ3 tinker you could get more than a grand (?)
Pattas are $1500ish so it was close enough to even that we just traded. Plus he and I have become friends over all of this, actually hung out in NY last weekend, so we weren't worrying about a couple of bucks.

Pattas are $1500ish so it was close enough to even that we just traded. Plus he and I have become friends over all of this, actually hung out in NY last weekend, so we weren't worrying about a couple of bucks.

Sounds fair...i just tripped when you listed all the shoes in exchange for only one lol

I'm going to be greatly saddened if the Curry come back as an atmos collab. They're my fave am1 cw and this just means i'll porbably be striking out. Stupid games Nike plays with us

Back
Top Bottom