THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So, didn't realize What the Pendletons were limited and my sz9.5 is sold out. If I order a women's sz11 should be good, right?

I just saw those on NDC. Absolutely horrible. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Looks like nike taking a page out of these dudes book.

Shape ups lol. The sad thing is those ultra 2.0s look about the same from a quality perspective. Just plain cheap.

Only one way to find out! Lace up those chilis, fam

Last edited:

Feelin Good!

DS Chili goodness. Really hope they don't crack first wear haha
If you look at the Toe area the wrong way on those they start cracking! Lol  What is the material of that era.. nubuck?? I have that pair, navy and pale blue colorways and it starts chipping away quickly. The sole and bubble look to be in decent shape though.

I think modus posted those a few pages ago. not feeling them personally, but a few said they were in on them.

The more upcoming pics of 1's I see the less hope I have of nike doing **** about the funky *** shape.

If you look at the Toe area the wrong way on those they start cracking! Lol  What is the material of that era.. nubuck?? I have that pair, navy and pale blue colorways and it starts chipping away quickly. The sole and bubble look to be in decent shape though.
Hahaha for real tho! Bubbles actually feel very firm, so yeah I'm worried about the midsole and mudguard. But yeah I'm worried they will crack. But like @RickRoss  said Only one way to find out! Next sunny day I'll take em for a spin! 

Idk if anyone in here would be in interested in the Kith UB but I have a size 10.5 on the way and would be interested in trading them for some older AM1's. I have Pink Pack, Greystones, Cords, and Shima Blues if that gives you an idea of what I like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom